• Salty with dill pickle

• Sweet with sweet pickle

• Bacon

• Mustard

• No mustard

• Onion

• Other - Please Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usually use the regular potatoes for my salads, but had bought a ten pound bag of the red potatoes that I made for a potato salad this past weekend, and have like eight pounds still left. I didn't care for red potato salad, so need to find recipes using them up.
you could toss them with a bit of oil, salt, pepper, and an envelope of onion soup mix, put in a foil pouch and roast on the grill (or in the oven). :)

I make mine with Bacon, Cheddar and Ranch. My mom always made hers with egg, onion, mayo and catilina salad dressing. Orange Potato salad! The only one by DBF will eat is with Mustard and Dill Pickle, needless to say I don't make it as often as I would like

My family likes potatoes, hard boiled eggs, Miracle Whip, green pepper, onion, celery, salt & a little bit of sugar.

I am originally from Long Island NY, this is the way we eat potato salad
cook cut up potatoes, cook till fork tender. Let cool a little till warm.
While the potatoes are boiling in a large bowl grate some onion, add finely chopped carrots, mayo(Hellmans a must)
some cider vinegar or white vinegar , a little sugar, salt & pepper add a little milk mix well. When the potatoes are warm add it to the mixture mix well. Top with paprika and parsley.
I now live in Florida and I know Floridians like it the southern way with mustard and chopped eggs or pickles. Also good :)

Just wanted to let you know the NY deli potato salad way ;)

I am not a fan of potato salad, but DH made baked potato salad this summer... Love it! I think this is the recipe he used.

Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Recipe #29767 | 30 min | 15 min prep

Ingredients
8 potatoes, cubed (half peeled or half with skin)
2 teaspoons salt
6 slices bacon, diced & crisp cooked
6 green onions
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
16 ounces sour cream
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup Miracle Whip

1. Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
2. Drain.
3. Crumble bacon and slice onions (including tops).
4. Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip.
5. Add to potatoes.
6. Add bacon, onions and cheese (reserve some of each for top).
7. Mix with potatoes.
8. Pour into baking dish.
9. Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon.
10. Bake 350 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter