• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How does it work with tickets

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
If someone in my party can’t go to WDW? We have our tickets bought and on our accounts and magic bands? Can we use them on another trip?

Did you buy your tickets as part of a package with your room or separately?

If separately you can use those tickets at a later date. If there is a price increase you will have to pay the difference IIRC. Not sure how it works for a price decrease.

If part of a package I'm not sure how that works.

If tickets were part of a package, you can drop the individual from the package for a refund. If you are within 30 days of arrival, there will be a $50 change fee.

If the tickets were purchased separately (not in a package), they can be saved and used/upgraded for s future visit. You will need to pay any price difference.

If purchased from a third party, you may be able to get a refund. Contact the vendor to see.

I checked my company, Boardwalk Ticketing, and it said no refunds, but I can change the dates. We only go to WDW every two years so can I change it to that far in advance?

I checked my company, Boardwalk Ticketing, and it said no refunds, but I can change the dates. We only go to WDW every two years so can I change it to that far in advance?
You can change the date to as far out as WDW is currently selling tickets... which right now is through December 2024. If your next trip will be after that, I suggest making note of the ticket number and value for future reference. Once expired, the ticket will disappear from your view in MDE but CMs can find it -- having the ticket number and knowing the value helps. Once WDW is selling tickets for your new dates, you can call to upgrade the expired ticket to the new dates and pay any extra due.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter