How do I order from WDW?

bscs

Mouseketeer
We went to WDW in Feb. my 5 yr old DD bought a couple coloring books there. She just loves them she usually doesn't care for coloring too much but these she loves. I heard that we can call and order things straight from WDW if you know exactly what you are looking for. Can anyone help me and let me know the number. And if you have ordered this way before how are the shipping costs? I'd love to surprise my DD with more of these. Thank you.

Hi~

This is the information I have: phone number for Walt Disney World Merchandise is: (407) 363-6200. Email at: wdw.mail.order@disney.com . I have ordered through WDW Merch., but it's been quite a while.

If you have a Disney Store near you, you might also want to try there, just to save on the S & H.

Hope that helps,
Nancy :earsgirl:

they disney store has a few coloring books, and a couple coloring sets (with markers included). But if you go to Barns & Nobles or even wal-mart... they have a selection of coloring and activity books

Thank you for the number. I called and placed the order!:D Shipping was expensive but it's still cheeper than going to the park where it's the only place these books can be bought.Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter