How awesome is the FoF parade?

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
So, we have never seen the FoF parade! We happen to be afternoon break people and typically leave the park around 2:00. DD still naps (actually, DH does too, lol), and we like to leave and regroup during the hottest/busiest time of the day.

I'm trying to decide if it is worth trying to push through one day and stay for the parade. Thoughts either way? Thanks!!

It's a good Disney parade. A great way to see characters without waiting in line.

Could you have a sleep-in day? Go to the park after lunch and see the parade. Then stay late for fireworks and fun. With FP+ you'll still get on 3 good rides, and the slow-start morning might be just what you need later in the trip.

We loved this parade. We ate funnel cake in front of sleepy hollow while waiting..it was a win/win

We don't really watch the parades unless we happen to come upon a spot 10 min before it comes by- if not we just keep on walking to the next ride.. Anywho, I watched it on you tube with my 2 girls and we all agreed to definitely watch it on our next trip. Hopefully we'll be able to reserve a fp+.

Best MK parade ever!!! Love everything about it, who doesn't want to see a fire-breathing steam punk dragon!?! Love the floats, the costumes, have seen it several times now, and Jammin' Jungle parade is the only other one I have wanted to see multiple time!

I'm not really a daytime parade person, but even I think FoF is amazing and totally worth staying in the park for.

If you can time it right, there's a crossover from the Tiki Bird/Magic Carpet area to Country Bear Hall. Last summer, we were able to slip through the crossover and into the Country Bear stroller parking area just as the 3 pm parade was approaching.

The kids got front row with a less than 30 second wait. Not too bad.

The parade is AMAZING! It is so much fun and magical and it makes me cry every time! :goodvibes I definitely recommend you seeing it:thumbsup2

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm definitely going to try to make this work. I'm thinking our best bet might be our first day before we get too used to the time change (since 3:00 eastern is 2:00 central). Thanks again!!

Best parade Ive ever seen in any disney park. Last trip I made sure we could see it twice, but ended up seeing it 3 times.

Great costumes! Innovative floats! Good number of characters. ... not too long or too short. Great experience!

This is my favorite parade. I hate that it's in the middle of the day though. DH really enjoys a mid-day break. So I always have to plan a specific day to do our break earlier, or have a late start day, just to make sure we get to see it.

In a word, VERY. Best parade they've ever done, with great music and impressive floats. It is worth seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter