How awesome is the FoF parade?

Best Disney parade ever. It's the only one we have bothered to actually stop and watch in the last 10 years. Really. It's very good.

I'm also in the "I'm not really a parade person but love this one." Normally I won't plan around parades or stake out spots for them, but will stop and watch if we happen to be in the right place at the right time. Last trip, I did make time to stake out a spot for FOF since it was new, and we loved it. I will definitely plan for it next trip.

This was a highlight of our early December trip for me. We got a FP and sat curbside without too many other people around. A few of the characters came up to my kids, said hello, high-fived, etc. Watching the excitement on my daughter's face during this parade was priceless.

THis is a great parade! I was sorry that in August we never got to see it because one of th girls just could nto take the heat. I saw it in October and am now lookign forward to seeing it again in December becasue I know my DDIL will love it. That Dragon!!!!!!!! Magnificent!

For anyone who has been at Easter time, do they usually do the parade twice a day? I've read about a 12pm and 3pm run of the FoF parade, both with the Easter "pre-parade" 15 minutes before (11:45 and 2:45). We'll be in the MK on Easter Sunday, and I was just wondering if I could expect the earlier parade.
Also, has anyone ever watched it from the outside tables at Casey's Corner?

Fantastic parade! Far better then the previous parade- lots of colours and characters! My favourites were the Peter Pan float with the giant rainbow and the dragon!

I have to agree with everyone else. My kids love parades, and I'll stop and watch them for the kids, but parades aren't really my thing. That said, this is a great parade that I really enjoy.

I lucked out and got a sit up on Tony's porch for the parade. I had a nice breeze that followed and enjoyed the parade. But it was an easy exit strategy to boot. Fantastic parade.

My husband and I took our first Disney trip in May, so FoF is the only Disney parade we've seen, but it was amazing! We had lunch at Tomorrowland Terrace and staked out a spot on the curb in front of the castle. It was such an awesome parade, and everything looks phenomenal. Plus I was able to get a picture of Elsa and Anna for the little girl I nannied for without having to wait to meet them. Plus the dragon is like nothing you've ever seen before.

Thanks for this post. We are the exact same family as you are. Maybe I'll still suggest DH go back to the resort but the rest of us will stay some afternoon and stake out a spot. I've sort of been holding a grudge against parades since they pulled Spectro.

It's OK. I like the fire breathing dragon, but otherwise, it's OK. If I happen to be in the area I might stop and watch, or I might not. I really prefer night time parades to the afternoon parades in general.

However, each person has to judge for themselves, so if you have the opportunity, you should see it once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter