• Kevin (Stringer)

• Paul (MorningGlory)

• PaulH

• Ian (Crispywelsh)

• Matt (Pokemon_Master)

• Shane

• Tim (Goofyish)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sue great tread, Deb graet pics,what a great taste in men you have.Any more votes would be good though ladies

In the end I have voted for Tim as he looks the hottest and definitely more appetising than all of the others!

I can't believe Tim is winning this on the basis he looks like a curry:confused3

It may be filling and satisfying but I bet the ladies will be regreting it the following morning. Don't forget to put the loo roll in the fridge. :goodvibes

I can't believe Tim is winning this on the basis he looks like a curry:confused3

It may be filling and satisfying but I bet the ladies will be regreting it the following morning. Don't forget to put the loo roll in the fridge. :goodvibes

Only just noticed this! HILARIOUS!!!:lmao:

Sorry, i just cannot chose between those handsome specimens :rolleyes1 It's just TOOOOO hard :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter