• Kevin (Stringer)

• Paul (MorningGlory)

• PaulH

• Ian (Crispywelsh)

• Matt (Pokemon_Master)

• Shane

• Tim (Goofyish)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just had a thought, Sue - with guys and their egos, they'll all get at least one vote! :rotfl:

well I want to know where Tron and Cochise are! :lmao:
so failing that I'll vote soon, just have to make up my mind!

I think we need a set of photos of them all so we can judge who is the hottest - I don't know what all these guys look like!

Ok guys.......... can you all post some pics of yourselves on here please?

We know what a few of you look like but not all ........... thanks

Tony

cousinsoffspring.jpg

Matt

redneck2.jpg

Kev

redneck.jpg

Paul (Morning Glory)

freak.jpg

Paul (paulh)

Mullet_Costume.jpg

Ian

Sheep%20on%20bike.jpg

Little Matt

retard.jpg

shane

retarded.jpg

Tim

spicy_chicken_masala_curry.JPG

Well Johnny Depp had better watch out, some of the DIS guys are positively gorgeous! Now I'm spoiled for choice.....and "Paul" has a figure very similar to that of my own DH!

To be fair I think you should amend the title to 'Lukewarm guys on the DIS'.

Deb, I feel Matt has a fair point, not very loyal of you not voting for him! (Although I secretly understand why). :rotfl2:

Kev

To be fair I think you should amend the title to 'Lukewarm guys on the DIS'.

Deb, I feel Matt has a fair point, not very loyal of you not voting for him! (Although I secretly understand why). :rotfl2:

Kev
Surely I can count on your vote though:hug:

I'm just waiting to see which one has the guts to post the Hot DIS womans poll :lmao:

I'm just waiting to see which one has the guts to post the Hot DIS womans poll :lmao:

Carol, that is one poll I would not like to see - I'd never be able to choose between Jules and Deb - see, Deb is hot in a kind of 'older woman' way but Jules is cute and I've always preferred brunettes :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter