Hoop Dee Doo for 2

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Question about Hoop Dee Doo… do they seat you with other people? It is just the two of us. We went back in August and we had a table in section 3, upstairs, and it was just the two of us at the table. We weren’t sure if that was standard or if they just didn’t have anyone else to seat us with. This time the only thing available was section 1, downstairs, and we were just wondering if they are possibly going to seat us with another couple. We would prefer section 3 and will continue looking. Either way, we would prefer not sitting with someone we don’t know.

We’ve gone twice as a couple and had our own table each time, most recently in January 2023.

ETA - I don’t recall reading any reports of separate parties being seated together at HDD, only at Biergarten, and I’m not sure that Biergarten started doing it again after Covid.

This is great to know! My mom and I are wanting to do HDD but she was definitely not into the possibility of sitting with another party

We were there in Dec, just my wife and I at our own table in Cat. 2. The table beside us was a lone diner

I am hoping to go in August. Party of 4. We arrive on Sunday and I am hoping we can get a reservation for Wednesday night. Preferably 6:15 but will take 4 if that our only option.

8:30 is just too late for our 5 year old.

If I make Hoop my first selection at 60 days from our arrival date will it be difficult to get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter