<<<Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/received>>>.....COMPLETED!!

I mailed my package late yesterday. I am sorry for the late mailing. Life has thrown some twist and turns my way. I marked the box YCE but forgot to put a note inside. I hope that it arrives safely.

Thanks to all for the well wishes! What a great bunch of friends!

It looks like we will only get the "favored" western side of the storm. That means a day of blustery, gloomy rain and not much else. Say a prayer for everyone in Mobile & Pensacola. You may already know that the north east quadrant of the storm is the most dangerous. That is the area they are in.

On a lighter note... YC sent an email saying my order was shipped!

The package was waiting for me when I arrived home from work on Friday. Just forgot to bring the packing list to work yesterday.

:goodvibes I received the following: a metallic snowman jar topper (I almost bought it when I was on the Yankee Candle website
:love: red quilted Yankee Candle tote bag----I have a collection of bags---I use them for everything:woohoo:

And, a large jar of Christmas at the Beach (very appropriate for California)

Thanks Janice for it all.

Happy Holidays, Cindy :santa:

It might be me. I didn't put my Dis name in there.

I just checked: my package was delivered yesterday, so I do think that's from me! Hope you like it.

Now to report on the package from Missy:yay: (sorry for the delay)

I received a bottle of hand sanitizer in McIntosh

----2 small jar candles: Red Apple and Christmas Eve

----Holiday Sampler Review, which contained 4 votives in Christmas Cupcake, Christmas at the Beach, Welcome Christmas and North Pole.

Thanks Missy for all the nice candles and Christmas scents. :santa:

Cindy :goodvibes

HI Nancy

Put me down for a reminder for any and all Yankee Candle exchanges:lmao:

Also, I received emails yesterday that my packages were on their way.:)

Cindy

LOL....I will put you down, Cindy.
Sounds like some great packages there.
And with those mailings, they are all on their way :yay:

I got my Package:cool1: Not sure who to thank:cloud9:

I got a yummy jar of Apple/cin wreath
and a Chirstmas wreath votive.

Thank you. I already burned the votive:love: Smells like the holidays in my house today:love:

Now to report on the package from Missy:yay: (sorry for the delay)

I received a bottle of hand sanitizer in McIntosh

----2 small jar candles: Red Apple and Christmas Eve

----Holiday Sampler Review, which contained 4 votives in Christmas Cupcake, Christmas at the Beach, Welcome Christmas and North Pole.

Thanks Missy for all the nice candles and Christmas scents. :santa:

Cindy :goodvibes

Glad you liked them. Enjoy!

The package was waiting for me when I arrived home from work on Friday. Just forgot to bring the packing list to work yesterday.

:goodvibes I received the following: a metallic snowman jar topper (I almost bought it when I was on the Yankee Candle website
:love: red quilted Yankee Candle tote bag----I have a collection of bags---I use them for everything:woohoo:

And, a large jar of Christmas at the Beach (very appropriate for California)

Thanks Janice for it all.

Happy Holidays, Cindy :santa:

Hello Cindy :wave:

I'm so glad you liked your package. Christmas at the Beach was sort of a joke since I live on the coast. Do you live near the beach too? I actually live in Ocean Springs! Merry Christmas! :santa:

Janice :)

I rec'd my package today from Ashley (taylor3297)! :banana: :dance3:

In it was: a large Christmas Eve candle (one of my favorite holiday scents!)
Holiday Fragrance votive sampler (set of 4)
Very cute snowman jar lid

Thanks so much Ashley! I love everything, and am looking forward to trying out all of the scents. :goodvibes Happy Holidays to you and your family.
20.gif

I am glad you liked them. Enjoy!

I received mine today from Lori (flakypuff). I received: electric dual home fragrance unit (home for the holidays and mistletoe), a Beanswax Cookies for Santa candle and 3 snowflake candles.
Thanks Lori!!

I got the YC catalog the other day. and I ended up ordering some candles today....

I have been out of town and got a wonderful welcome when I got home. I'm not sure what day it came but it arrived safe and sound.
I recieved:
*Gingerbread Train tart burner (I absolutley love this. It will be a great addition to my Christmas table)

*5 tarts;
2 Christmas Cupcake
1 Cranberry Chutney
1 Candied Apple
1 Cinnamon (I can't remember the exact name as my puppy had an accident and the caretaker for him decieded to leave it for us. So, needless to say I burnt it right away and it did take care of the lingering smell.)

Tina (tinkerbell1967), Thank you so very much. I love everything.

I can't wait for the next one.

:yay: for another arrival.
Sounds great....sorry about the puppy accident though :(

That leaves 3 :)

Missy, what did you order?

Let's see....I had the buy 2 large candles, get 2 free coupon...so a North Pole, Nutcracker, MacIntosh & Lilac Blossom. NP is on back order, but it should be here before Christmas.

the code for that is still good for a while....on all size jars.

I just got my order last week :teeth: My closet is filling up again....I had cleaned it out and moved most of the candles to AZ. Now not sure what all I have there :rolleyes:

I did pick up the cute gingerbread people tart burner last week using the $10 off coupon :rotfl: Next time I go back (Dec. 5), I will pick up the matching tea light burner.

I received my package late this afternoon from Cindy (clhcpaca) and I love its contents!

I received a great gift basket (it will be darling for Christmas cards) that contained a snowman ornament, a Sparkling Pine jar candle, and a lovely votive candle holder containing a Sparkling Pine votive. I love the Sparkling Pine scent so it was a perfect choice! :love:

Thank you so much, Cindy! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter