<<<Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/received>>>.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Okay...names are out!! :yay:

Post here when you mail out or order ::yes:: And if you order, also post when it ships.
And of course post and tell us when you received. We want to hear!!

Mail date is 11-13.....if you are ordering, please do so ASAP!!

Pick up your names through PM so I can tell you got them please.

Codes:
Code YNBPLF $10 off $25 valid until 12-5
coupon for store shopping is here
http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/email/registrationEmailInStoreOfferCoupons.gif

Thank you to mrsheppo for this one:
new code for buy 2 of any size jar candle and get 2 free.
Apply coupon codes: CRM911L for large, CRM911M for medium and CRM911S for small.
through November 29th.

Well, I've been having problems with the home computer, so I wanted to do it as soon as I could.

I'm going to do my best and get my package in the mail either this afternoon or tomorrow morning before we leave for Myrtle Beach, otherwise I'll have to wait till I return next week.

I have started shopping. This is so much fun. I still want to get a couple of more things so I will post back on Monday or Tuesday after I ship.

Mine is ordered. I will post as soon as YC ships. :thumbsup2

I have ordered mine, I will confirm when I am told they have been shipped.

Wow! Everyone is moving super fast on this one!! I'd better get online and get shopping! :yay:

LOL.....some of us have learned. There was one year for the holiday exchange it took almost a month for YC to get their act together. That was really pushing it.

Make sure to use those codes.
(Shhh....I ordered 4 more jars using the code Barbara shared :eek: )

What is everyone burning today.
It is windy and rainy here today.
We are going out, but when we get back I am going to light a Be Thankful votive.
Anyone try that one yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter