***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

It may arrive today.....my mail comes rather late.

Also your second one was reported as being in CA a couple of days ago, so it should be arriving soon.

Not sure why these last ones are taking so long :(

It did arrive today, Cindy :teeth:
Thank you! I received a 22 oz. jar of Mistletoe. Love it...smells like trees and since we have an artificial tree now, I love that.

Very odd. the box was addressed to my post office :confused3 and then they just markered my name on it from there.

I hope someone else has some news to report ::yes::

Okay...these are the people still waiting.
If you sent to one of these, please check the status your delivery and check in here.

janskin.....has arrived, just need a check in
Pooh Girl 71...ordered 11-27???
Redbudlover...ordered 11-14...status says arrived, we just need a check in
Trish Bessette...ordered 11-22
Tink_Or_Belle...being resent...11-30
clhcpaca...ordered 11-21
meriweather...ordered 11-20

Good morning.....guess we wait for mail :teeth:

Anyone doing anything special today?
We are putting up our trees and going to a movie. Not sure if they trees will get all the way done today or not.
I put up decorations for 7 hours yesterday :rolleyes: I think I have too many :rotfl:

I was supposed to be gone this week but weather killed my plans so if mine shows up I will be able to post about it before Thursday :thumbsup2

Meriweather said:
Okay...these are the people still waiting.
If you sent to one of these, please check the status your delivery and check in here.

Pooh Girl 71...ordered 11-27???
Redbudlover...ordered 11-14...status says arrived, we just need a check in
Tink_Or_Belle...being resent...11-30
clhcpaca...ordered 11-21
meriweather...ordered 11-20

Hi

Check my post #197 dated 12/1/06. I reported in that my second candle arrived from cme. :yay:

Cindy :wave2:

Tink_Or_Belle said:
I was supposed to be gone this week but weather killed my plans so if mine shows up I will be able to post about it before Thursday :thumbsup2

Sorry the weather messed up things for you. I know how that is :rolleyes:
Still recovering from our storm last week.

thanks, Cindy. Guess I missed your post.

So..........

Pooh Girl 71...ordered 11-27???...elf package going out 12-6
Tink_Or_Belle...being resent...12-4

I received my second one today from Redbudlover, Michael.
A large jar of Mistletoe.....2 for 2, think I will be burning that one a LOT :rotfl:
Good thing I like it so much.
Thank you very much.

Redbudlover has checked in with me.

this is what she said

"Hi, Just got back from WDW - boardwalk Inn. Had a wonderful trip! Yes, I received the package. Sorry, I didn't knowI was supposed to check in about it. I received a wonderful package of ornaments, little tea light candles and a larger decorative ceramic holder and candle. I was thrilled!"

Okay....you people that order.
What is the longest you have had for an order to get shipped?

Meriweather said:
Redbudlover has checked in with me.

this is what she said

"Hi, Just got back from WDW - boardwalk Inn. Had a wonderful trip! Yes, I received the package. Sorry, I didn't knowI was supposed to check in about it. I received a wonderful package of ornaments, little tea light candles and a larger decorative ceramic holder and candle. I was thrilled!"

Glad to hear that it arrived. :thumbsup2

I have a couple of people that are not answering PMs :(
Please if you sent to one of the people still waiting.....check the tracking and update us.

I give up on one.....elf box going out tomorrow.
Hope to hear from another today. She is checking tracking from the YC website.
The third was mailed a tad late....yesterday, so hopefully it will arrive VERY soon ::yes::

Meriweather said:
Okay....you people that order.
What is the longest you have had for an order to get shipped?
I think the longest was almost 2 weeks, usually within a week they are sent. I hope this helps, but remember last YC exchange Amy's order was cancelled so she had to reorder.

I am afraid that something did happen to the order in question......and the person is not responding anymore, so elf package and hopefully the original will make it someday.
I have another that really needs to check the tracking on it.....PM sent to her, so hopefully we will know something today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter