***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are just starting to go out.....and I am having connection problems, so be patient ;)

Reminder....mail by date is November 20.

Code for $10 off $25 is REG 55 and it expires 11-30.
Code for CAT611A buy 2 22 ounce jars, get one free. Expires 11-22.

Here is the printable coupon for the $10 off if you want to go to the store.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/registerForCouponsWeb.html

and big Veteran's sale this weekend!!

Have fun!!! :mickeyjum

I am so excited! I am going up to work as soon as I am done with the Cub Scout field trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! I have already started loading up my cart at the YC site! It is running ssslllooowww so guess a lot of us are shopping already!!! :goodvibes

If anyone wants to send me a PM of about how much people usually spend on this exchange that would be awesome... I don;t want to be the cheap lady this is my 1st Yankee candle exchange :cool1:

Mine has been ordered online and headed east. Hope my exchange friend likes it. :cool1:

Tink_Or_Belle said:
If anyone wants to send me a PM of about how much people usually spend on this exchange that would be awesome... I don;t want to be the cheap lady this is my 1st Yankee candle exchange :cool1:

Well, with the coupon/code most people do the $25 in stuff because you get the $10 off and then it is the $15 minimum.
Lots of people usually order online because of the $5 postage ::yes::
But anything that meets the minimum is all that is expected.
Happy shopping.

My order was placed tonight! I hope my exchangee likes what I picked. I must fill and empty my cart a dozen times because I can never make up my mind. I try to send as much as I can!

I'm shopping on Sunday and plan to put my package in the mail on Monday :goodvibes

We are off to a good start.
Still a lot of people to pick up their names.....and not as many first day orders placed this time.

Did my shopping last night. I have to get to the UPS place on Monday and it will be on its way.

Crazy, crazy, crazy at work today. Lots of people taking advantage of the great sale. *****If I heard right, starting the 14th will be 12 votives/tarts for $15.*****

piglet too said:
Did my shopping last night. I have to get to the UPS place on Monday and it will be on its way.

Crazy, crazy, crazy at work today. Lots of people taking advantage of the great sale. *****If I heard right, starting the 14th will be 12 votives/tarts for $15.*****

Are you lucky enough to WORK at YC??? I would be so broke every payday!

Went shopping today, but I might go back on Monday and do some more. Anyone know when the current sale ends (buy one accessory, get 50% off second)? I did a little too much shopping for myself today, but I want to go back, I can't get enough of the store. :rotfl2:
Jenny

P.S. My package will be in the mail on Monday. :cheer2:

Meriweather said:
Still a lot of people to pick up their names.....and not as many first day orders placed this time.

You didn't time it as well for me to shop the first day this time Nancy!! :rotfl: ;)

Got my name, and I will go shopping Mon or Tues, although, I may wait until Tues for sure if Kirsten is right about the votive/tart sale! Although I liked the 12 for $12 during the autumn exchange better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter