Holiday Shopping ..

Ooooh, I love those Gemma!

I bought a new H&M dress last weekend! Only £7!! :)

It's one of those one like when you were little and had party dresses with the gathered, elasticated tops. And then it stops being elasticated at the waist.

Very cool cotton, and stripey white, pink, orange and yellow. :)

Has everyone stopped shopping now ? ;)
I've just got back from Highcross in Leicester where lots of sales are on
I got a t-shirt from New Look

erez

and this top from Republic with little skulls on for the Pirate party on the Disney Wonder

85988_sm.jpg

There's some great bargains out there, but I also noticed that they are starting to get darker colours in for the Autumn :(

ive got loads more shopping to do, no time or money to do it tho !

Glad you had a good day Mandy x

I've found a bikini in River Island I really like, but it seems really stupid to buy it when we don't go until May :lmao: So effectively it'd be sitting in a drawer for nearly a year!

I might see if it goes into sales and then buy it :)

The Next Sale starts on 18th July :goodvibes

ANyone know when the Monsoon sale starts?

I bought a gold handbag in Boden recently and then bought some gold sandals from shoetailor. I got them to use during the daytime as they will go with everything:thumbsup2

Cant wait to be on holiday now as I have everything I need for my holiday in 6 weeks:thumbsup2

They're v cute aren't they - will have to see if they do any other colours...

Talking of Disney footwear, I'm a Birkis fan and have been lusting after these for a while...

139393l.gif

357493l.gif

Oh Karen, they are fab, I want them, no I need them !!

ive got loads more shopping to do, no time or money to do it tho !

Glad you had a good day Mandy x

I hope you're able to get to do some shopping soon Nat, especially as some sales are on :thumbsup2

I got a quick look in New Look - the kids were with me :scared1:

I bought the dress in the big picture

www.newlook.co.uk/navigation/homepage.aspx

I really need to get a move on getting some stuff now before it all disappears in the sales ;)

Both me and Kerry tried that dress on today, it was a bargain at 9 quid, it's on our maybe list at the moment ::yes::

I've found a bikini in River Island I really like, but it seems really stupid to buy it when we don't go until May :lmao: So effectively it'd be sitting in a drawer for nearly a year!

I might see if it goes into sales and then buy it :)

Fingers crossed it's in the sale for you :)

The Next Sale starts on 18th July :goodvibes

ANyone know when the Monsoon sale starts?

I would like to know that too, I love Monsoon ::yes::

I bought a gold handbag in Boden recently and then bought some gold sandals from shoetailor. I got them to use during the daytime as they will go with everything:thumbsup2

Cant wait to be on holiday now as I have everything I need for my holiday in 6 weeks:thumbsup2

I've got everything for my hols too, I can't wait to start packing :)

I don't think the shops have any tops left in them for us what with the amount you've been buying. ;) :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm hoping to find some more tops in the sales to put away for next year (there's a method to my madness ;)) ::yes::

Just spotted that the Monsoon sale starts tomorrow, 14th. Have seen it advertised on another site.
:scared1: Oh no!!! Is there sale online too?

I really wanted to get a nice dress in the sale for our engagement photos in WDW.....I hope Croydon have some left by Thursday night if not!

We popped to Tesco earlier to get Ellie some school uniform and i managed to get

2 pairs of school trousers
1 school shirt
2 vest tops for me
1 pair of shorts for me
a white cardigan ( finally!)
and a bikini for ellie

All for thirty seven pounds :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter