~~~Holiday Recipe sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: They are all on their way....we should start hearing about more arrivals very soon

Thank you Dania for my goodies, and recipes.

I had received-
*Tinkerbell baking cups
*Mickey Mouse baking cups
*Decorating cupcake icing-I always wanted to try this
*Better Homes, and Garden baking issue magazine-I am not fond of reading books, but when it comes to this type of magazine, especially with foods, and foods for the holidays :thumbsup2.

She had sent me the following recipes-
*Sausage and Cheese Balls
*Cheeseburger Impossible Pie
*Green Bean Casserole
*Buttermilk Pound Cake
*German Sweet Chocolate Cake

I will have to try some of these recipes. I have never seen buttermilk sold here, but read somewhere that there is a way to make it, so will have to find it.

Thank you very much Dania!!! :goodvibes

I use a substitute for buttermilk all the time, since I use it for so few things.
It is 1 tablespoon vinegar to a cup of milk.

Glad to hear of another arrival.

I use a substitute for buttermilk all the time, since I use it for so few things.
It is 1 tablespoon vinegar to a cup of milk.

Glad to hear of another arrival.

Thank you Nancy.

I already tried a recipe that was in the magazine that Dania sent just this afternoon. Will have to let it rest, and cut it later tonight or tomorrow.

Just received post office confirmation that one of my packages was delivered this morning.:goodvibes

Cindy

Just received post office confirmation that one of my packages was delivered this morning.:goodvibes

Cindy

That would be me. In my package I got Christmas cookie cutters,yankee cahdles-red apple wreath & Mcintosh spice, snowman treat bags, 2 sants bowls, cookie sprinkles, Apricot teaslittle bottle of tabasco sauce, Chicken spice rub, magnetic shopping list, a small spoon that DD5 ran off with I did not really get to see it, santa kitchen towel and a snowman oven mit. Wow that was alot in the box and when I opened it it smelled like christmas. My recipes are slow cooker chilee mole, roast turkey with sage, spicy beef cross-rib with carmalized clementine sauce, zucchini nut loaf, pumpkin cake roll.

Cindy thank you so much for everything. I can't wait to try some of these recipes.

Glad you liked it all.

The little spoon goes with the spice rub. I had to separate things to get it all in that little box.:lmao:

Cindy

the spoon was a blur, dd5 was taking everything out of the box and telling me what it was and she said small spoon and then ran off with it.

:yay:

I also received my package from pennst8r, Lynne. She is on vacation and so am I. I will report on it when I get back on Sunday.

I got my package, sorry for the delay posting. My package came from Live4christp1. Thank you Cristy for the great stuff. I got:

pancake/waffle mix
8 Christmas cookie cutters
Stoneware bread baking crock
The caring heart bookmark
and these recipies:
Oreo Balls
Mama Pearl's peach cobbler
Oven Enchiladas
Dessert fruit pizza
Best friut dip ever
Favorite peanut butter pie
Chocolate mound cake
Reception punch
Monkey bread
Broccoli-orange salad
Sausage balls

I got my package, sorry for the delay posting. My package came from Live4christp1. Thank you Cristy for the great stuff. I got:

pancake/waffle mix
8 Christmas cookie cutters
Stoneware bread baking crock
The caring heart bookmark
and these recipies:
Oreo Balls
Mama Pearl's peach cobbler
Oven Enchiladas
Dessert fruit pizza
Best friut dip ever
Favorite peanut butter pie
Chocolate mound cake
Reception punch
Monkey bread
Broccoli-orange salad
Sausage balls

Glad it made it safely!!!!! :goodvibes I saw in someone else's post that they received the sausage cheese ball recipe from you as well. Curious to know if the recipes are the same, I've seen a couple of different versions. Those are a Christmas morning tradition at our house.

I received my package yesterday from Barbara.

She sent me a nice recipe book that she put together, which I left at home in my hurry to get to work this morning. So, I can't post any recipes from it:rolleyes1

The package also included the following:

Santa Claus table runner
pumpkin pot holders
ornament salt/pepper shakers
snowman baking cups
package of recipe cards
bread basket and towel set.

Thanks, Barbara, for all the recipes and the nice gifts.:goodvibes

Cindy

Mine is almost ready, I have to pick up one more thing.

I had received it today :).

Included were-
*Box of disposable decorating bags, and a set of different tips.
*2 kitchen towels, and 2 pot holders in a fall color
*Pumpkin salt and pepper shakers
*Pumpkin spreaders
*Santa candle holders

I had received the following recipes-
*Deep fried cranberry sauce fritters
*Peanut pecan brittle
*Gorilla bread-is this the same as Monkey Bread?
*Sausage cheese balls
*Pizza dip
-Will have to try some of these recipes!

Thank you very much for my fun items. Will wash the towels now, and will try to make cupcakes soon :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter