~~~Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I had received one of my exchanges, and it came from Cindy. I had gotten Christmas sprinkles, a recipe book, a candy cane filled with M&Ms, a kitchen towel and matching pot holder ste, and a gingerbread pan with kit to make BIG gingerbread cookies-how neat!

Thank you very much Cindy. Happy holidays to you, and your family!

:yay: Glad one arrived....the other was mailed just after, so hopefully tomorrow.

my mail isn't here yet. I will check in after it arrives.

Anything arrive for you, Patsy?
Nothing here. I am going to send PMs to senders and see what they know.

Flakypuff is away from home and she will check DC as soon as she gets back.
The last of the exchanges always seem to take sooooo long.

The only infomation I can get is it was in the mailstream on Nov 29:guilty: I feel so badly. I hope it arrives on Monday. I will ship something else out if not:confused3 I hope it is just delayed because of the holidays.:lovestruc

flakypuff, was the one you sent coming to me? If so, was it sent via Priority Mail or First Class Mail? If so, I would think it would have reached me. But, yes with the holiday rush, we can wait a bit. I will update you here. I am going to the post office daily, so will be able to update you.

flakypuff's is coming to you, Patsy....and she should have sent priority.
All packages for this exchange were required to be sent that way.
But I know one of the packages I sent for one of the exchanges took a week going priority, so maybe another day or 2 for it to reach you.

It arrived!!!

I had received my exchange today. Included were-
*Pot holder, and matching oven mitt
*2 Kitchen towels
*Gingerbread scrubby-cute!
*Salt & Pepper shaker

Thank you very much flakypuff :santa:. Happy holidays to you, and your family!

Yes I did send it priority. I sent out another package the same time and that one hasnt gotten there and that was going to CA. I do feel bad. Dont worry I will make it up to you if it doesnt reach you. I dont like being last:guilty::sad2:

You posted at the same time.....hope she comes back to see that it arrived.

Glad to hear that it did.

no.....but that's okay. I don't think I have room for anything else. :rotfl:

Thanks for asking though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter