~~~Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I will give the last two until tomorrow to check in......I know one is away for the holiday.
Hopefully they have been mailed and just not had a chance to check in.

Got in late last night from the inlaws and my package was waiting for me. I hope to post tonight what was in it, may be late since I have a church meeting and my DD19 fell down the stairs this morning and is at the ortho dr and we just found out she will have to have surgery on her foot, broken in 3 places, waiting to hear from DH as to when. I got mine mailed out today at lunch, should arrive Wednesday.

Welcome back, Kim.....sorry about DD :eek:Sounds painful. Hope it goes well for her.

I am the daughter of clhcpaca and she doesn't have internet access right now. She wanted me to let you know the package was sent out on Friday, november 26th.

I got my package today! Thank you Barbara!--Mrs Heppo :flower3:

It had :

Snowmen placemats in a tote..very cute!
Gingerbread candle
Coasters
Sprinkles-I've not seen these before. Tiny candy canes!
Candy
Hot chocolate mix in a felt Santa bag
Kitchen towels and dishcloths
Plus a Xmas card with a pic of her and her husband at what looks like the Beach Club? :thumbsup2

Thanks again for a great package!

I am the daughter of clhcpaca and she doesn't have internet access right now. She wanted me to let you know the package was sent out on Friday, november 26th.

Thanks for letting us know.
Is she back home or still with you?

I got my package today! Thank you Barbara!--Mrs Heppo :flower3:

It had :

Snowmen placemats in a tote..very cute!
Gingerbread candle
Coasters
Sprinkles-I've not seen these before. Tiny candy canes!
Candy
Hot chocolate mix in a felt Santa bag
Kitchen towels and dishcloths
Plus a Xmas card with a pic of her and her husband at what looks like the Beach Club? :thumbsup2

Thanks again for a great package!

Wow, that was fast. I'm glad you liked everything. I actually found the candy cane sprinkles at Target.

I feel alive again..... I am sorry i was MIA.... I came down with a bug during black friday shopping, and just now have energy to move. I received mine from tracey!!! it was awsome!

Sprinkles
cookie cutters
towels with pot holders
hand sanitizer
snowman spreaders
and a whole bunch more stuff that i will update later

I will mail tomorrow when i drop my daughter off at preschool.....
Thankfully my MIL took her so she would not get sick.... and the hubby didnt mind sleeping on the couch....

Guess i got that flu shot for no reason.....

I am sorry for the delay and being MIA

Glad you are feeling better.

Be sure to post tomorrow after you actually mail.

Got in late last night from the inlaws and my package was waiting for me. I hope to post tonight what was in it, may be late since I have a church meeting and my DD19 fell down the stairs this morning and is at the ortho dr and we just found out she will have to have surgery on her foot, broken in 3 places, waiting to hear from DH as to when. I got mine mailed out today at lunch, should arrive Wednesday.

So sorry to hear about your DD!

HI

I'm back to work part time. I spent 4 hours Monday morning in the ER and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. It was the most terrifying day--I could not breathe if I moved. I went to my personal doctor yesterday and she said I still had some fluid in my lungs but everything is going okay.

The great news is that I can still go to WDW (as of now). I leave Monday evening with my daughter and her family. I will definitely be seeing WDW from a wheelchair. I'm going over to the disabilities board to figure out how to rent one for our visit.

I did receive my package from Dania and will post the contents as soon as possible.

Happy Holidays:santa: Cindy

Welcome back, Cindy. Sorry for the diagnosis....take care.
Glad you can still go to WDW.

Cindy I'm thinking of you.....Have a fantastic time at WDW.
I also received my package from you today, what a nice surprise! Some cookbooks with delicious desserts which I can't wait to try! Really cute pot holders and matching kitchen towel, Snowflake sprinkles (which will be used this weekend), gingerbread house pan (with mix). I have seen the gingerbread man but not this one, very unique, and some yummy hershey's chocolate! Thank you!:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter