~~~Holiday Kitchen Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Jean,
What a package!:yay: Here is what I received.

A silver jingle bell bottle stopper.

Set of 12 holiday pencils

Mary Engelbreit Sugar Plum Penguin wire bound journal

Mary Engelbreit Sugar Plum Penguin magnetic list pad

Kitchen towel with a sugar cookie recipe and snowman cookie cutter attached.

Blueberry muffin shower gel and body lotion

Refrigerator magnetic round picture frame with a top hat that says "Snow much fun"

Liquid measure equivalents magnet

Hand lotion in the scent of country apple

Cake Mate decorating decors christmas mix

pack of tissues with Christmas trees on them

Hallmark Peppermint Dip bowl with spreader (can't wait to use this, it is so cute)

Set of poinsettia pot holders and matching kitchen towel

Wilton "Santa's Treasures" cake pan.

I LOVE everything. I can't wait to use it all. Thank you so much! One of the best things is that it happened to arrive on my birthday, so I had a bunch of extra presents to open this year. :cool1: I can't believe that you could get that much into the box. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Jenny

Glad you like everything, you are very welcome.

Jenny, Happy Birthday!! and Happy Holidays to you and your family

We need to hear of confirmations from 2 more people about mailing.

We could have a couple of arrivals today also.

According to delivery confirmation my package arrived at its destination yesterday at 11:30.:goodvibes

Wanted to check in just to say I received my package today from Monica (leith78). My DH and I are in the middle of getting the house ready for Thanksgiving, we just put in hardwood floors and we're finishing things up, so I'll report on the contents later this evening.

Thanks Monica.

Jill, I will check on that one.

:yay:

Just one more to confirm mailing and they will all be on their way.

I received my package today from Barbara. I don't know her Dis name. She sent:
Set of jingle top bottle rockers. They are like bobble heads for your wine bottle. So cute!
4 Christmas towels
A snowman pot scrubber
A snowman cookie cutter
A box of Disney Christmas pencils
A tin of hot chocolate
Snowmen salt and pepper shakers.
Thanks for everything Barbara! Its great!:love:

Monica you out did yourself, you had that box filled with some great things. Thank you so much for everything.

Here's what I received:
a Snowman candy cane chocolate mold (chocolate snowman that goes around a candy cane)
a Snowman tablerunner
a package of snowman plate and napkins
a pack of snowman cupcake baking cups
a snowman pot holder and mitt
a set of 2 snowman hand tip towels
a set of 2 snowman kitchen towels
a set of 2 silicone spatulas (one blue and one clear with snowman)
2 - serving trays (one with a snowman and one with tree ornaments)
a gingerbread spoon rest
2 - Ghirardelli chocolate bars (peppermint bark and milk & caramel)
a box of m&ms premiums (mint chocolate)
a pack of Nestle chips (dark chocolate & mint)
a box of Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix

I sure hope I didn't forget anything, Thanks so much Monica, everything was great. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season. Jean :santa:

Monica you out did yourself, you had that box filled with some great things. Thank you so much for everything.

Here's what I received:
a Snowman candy cane chocolate mold (chocolate snowman that goes around a candy cane)
a Snowman tablerunner
a package of snowman plate and napkins
a pack of snowman cupcake baking cups
a snowman pot holder and mitt
a set of 2 snowman hand tip towels
a set of 2 snowman kitchen towels
a set of 2 silicone spatulas (one blue and one clear with snowman)
2 - serving trays (one with a snowman and one with tree ornaments)
a gingerbread spoon rest
2 - Ghirardelli chocolate bars (peppermint bark and milk & caramel)
a box of m&ms premiums (mint chocolate)
a pack of Nestle chips (dark chocolate & mint)
a box of Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix

I sure hope I didn't forget anything, Thanks so much Monica, everything was great. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season. Jean :santa:

Glad you like everything Jean! Happy Holidays to you and your family as well! :santa:

I just mailed my package! (Ok, my husband just mailed my package but the important thing is that it is on its way :yay:)

Hopefully it has a speedy delivery!

Thank you very much for my exchange :cool1:. I had received-
*3 pc. snowman bowl set
*Christmas spreaders
*Smores kit
*Snowman trivet
*Hot cocoa mixes
*Christmas printed napkins
*Bakery bags
*Snowman ice cubes
*3 Christmas crackers

This is the first time I had ever recieved Christmas crackers, and my kids are looking forward to seeing what is inside of them. The ice cubes will be a cute touch in our drinks-it is always hot here since we live in a tropical area, so these will come in handy, and I enjoy everything else. And a warning, it does get addicting ;). Thank you very much, and have a great holiday season!

I received my package today from Barbara. I don't know her Dis name. She sent:
Set of jingle top bottle rockers. They are like bobble heads for your wine bottle. So cute!
4 Christmas towels
A snowman pot scrubber
A snowman cookie cutter
A box of Disney Christmas pencils
A tin of hot chocolate
Snowmen salt and pepper shakers.
Thanks for everything Barbara! Its great!:love:

I'm glad you liked it. I'm sorry, I forgot to put the card I had in the box. I found it after I mailed the package. Happy Holidays:santa:

Thank you very much for my exchange

This is the first time I had ever recieved Christmas crackers, and my kids are looking forward to seeing what is inside of them. The ice cubes will be a cute touch in our drinks-it is always hot here since we live in a tropical area, so these will come in handy, and I enjoy everything else. And a warning, it does get addicting ;). Thank you very much, and have a great holiday season!

I'm glad you enjoyed the box and that it made it there safe and sound! I hope there is fun stuff in the crackers...I have no idea what is in them. My guess is some little toys and such :3dglasses Have a great Holiday!

-Sarah

A new week!! We should hear of a lot of arrivals over the next couple of days!! :hyper:

dzee sent me a package and Wow! I am thrilled, and my kitchen here in Ohio and the one in Cape May will have some new items for the holidays.

First of all...I love mint chocolate and DH enjoys orange chocolate...and yes, tucked into the sides of the box were two full size chocolate bars. I showed the one to DH and he said that if it was for him, put it right in the frig, he likes his chocolate cold and will enjoy it for dessert!

Also, and these will be to share...we have Coast Guard recruits coming both for Thanksgiving and Christmas (I'll bring these for Christmas)...wonderful Lindt Lindor Truffles...delicious!!!

OK...now for the kitchen treats: I love blue/snowflakes, and have blue kitchen counters in Ohio, with blue accents in Cape May.

Blue spatula
Blue snowflake decorated cupcake party pack
Blue snowman table runner
Blue snowflake pot holders
Glass cutting board..snowman, blue
red measuring spoons
Lots of cookie cutters
Holiday recipes
Wall holiday greeting
Wall Christmas hanging
Cupcake stencils

Christmas stocking to hang up for Santa to fill!

Thank you, Donna, It's been fun!

Bobbi:goodvibes

One of my boxes for the Stocking exchange got delivered today so I am thinking that it won't be long and this box should arrive as well.

I am alittle bit bummed because I just found the box with all the fun stuff in it. I forgot to mail it so I will get it out sometime early next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter