~~~Holiday Kitchen Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Okay....I am starting to hand out names now :yay:

Please post here when you mail out and again when you receive....and tell us!! :hyper: We want to hear.

Mail date is 11-20....please be on time so everyone receives in time to enjoy their new holiday things.

Also, please pick your name up through PM so I can tell you received it.

Be patient.....I'm trying.
The DIS is being a PITA....an hour and not done yet :rolleyes:
Data base errors, time outs and just super, super slow loading :mad:

Okay...they are all finally out :yay:
Took about 1 1/2 hours to get them out :rolleyes:
Good think I had other things to do on the computer while I was waiting ::yes::

Both of my exchanges were sent out today. I do hope that the post office does handle the boxes well. :wizard:

Picked up my name last evening and will be shopping and putting my package together beginning of next week

What does it mean when someone is picking up there names? I recieved my name through a private message. Am I missing something? Is there somewhere that there are extra names to be picked?

nope.....you should pick them up through PM.....then I can tell who has and who hasn't.
Everyone except one person has picked up their names ;)

Ali, I think picking it up just means opening the private message so that the sender of the PM can see that it was read and therefore you 'picked it up'.

I picked up my name and hope to be shopping tomorrow and/or the begining of next week and shipping by mid-week.

Just picked up my name!! :thumbsup2 Let the fun, :yay:I mean shopping;) (like I need an excuse!!!) begin!!!:confused3;):lmao:

Got my name - (sorry it took so long for me to pick it up - I read it in my email and just now got a chance to come to the boards)

I will be going shopping tomorrow!!:banana::santa:

Went shoppinng today, won't be able to mail til Friday though. I work 12 hours a day for the next three days. Yuck huh!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter