<<<Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received>>>...COMPLETED!

Well, darn!!

Like I said....Friday is it. If it doesn't arrive with the mail by then, it will be reshipped.
Does that work for you? And you, Gaspode?

Hiya,

Yes that is fine Nancy I'll keep checking in. DH is really miffed it hasn't got there yet as he picked out all kinds of cool stuff.

Oh well, let's see what today and Friday bring,
Gaspodé

Good arrival thoughts coming!!
Today!! Hopefully the mail is smoothing out and things will get on track!!

Bumping as my package from Gaspode came today, so hopefully Tink's will too. :wizard:

Will today be the day?? :hyper:
If not, it will be resent, but not until Wed, as UK has a lot of non-mail days coming.

noooope.. but since I have a few extra days I really hope it does come before they have to resend I think we have New Years Eve delivery here? I never thought about it but we have Christmas eve So I assume NYE is the same

still didn;t come today I even went back and checked this afternoon incase the truck was late because of the fog... but nope

Oh how annoying! DH and I are sorry your parcel didn't arrive yet Tink_Or_Belle and will get another on its way on the 2nd.

Happy new year exchangers and all the best,
Gaspodé and DH

Hopefully we will hear of the arrival next week ::yes::

We sure hope so!

When it was posted we told the postmistress about the missing parcel and she thinks it may still turn up and it is most likely just caught up in the Christmas backlog - so hopefully you'll get two :)

Cya,
Gaspode

well I now know why package "a" took a long time...
it arrived today it had a note on it this arrived "unsealed" at our zip code please accept our apologies... i wouldn;t say unsealed I'd say damaged ? to me unsealed would mean open at the end this was ripped open and retaped with post office tape ANYWAY! I love what was in the package although I think some went missing as the customs slip said apron and there wasn't one ... there was however some AWESOME chocolate , Table Confetti, Snowman Napkins and cookie sprinkles! I will admit I ate the 1st candy when the kids were not home and hid the 2nd one no way am I sharing it was awesome!!! I really Love it all and wish you hadn't had to resend because it did arrive
Thank you SO much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter