<<<Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received>>>...COMPLETED!

Not sure....Melissa will have to check in and tell us.
Sorry this is taking so long. I am afraid it may just not make it by Christmas now :(
It is taking way too long.

Hiya

Also disappointed it has not arrived yet. DH loved picking things out so is very hopeful it has not gone awry. We will certainly resend and pick out new treats if nothing comes but they will have to be differently themed than Christmas unfortunately.

Sorry for the delay and trouble. Lets stay hopeful.

Gaspodé

Hiya

Also disappointed it has not arrived yet. DH loved picking things out so is very hopeful it has not gone awry. We will certainly resend and pick out new treats if nothing comes but they will have to be differently themed than Christmas unfortunately.

Sorry for the delay and trouble. Lets stay hopeful.

Gaspodé

I never lose hope ! Don't worry about resending anyway I know you sent it and would feel awful making you reshop anyway there is still mail Christmas Eve

Hopefully it will still arrive on Monday ::yes::
The mail seems to be running VERY slow here.

nope it didn't make it today but it will be like a great after Christmas present

Well that is disappointing! We had really hoped it would come through, esp as something my brother bought from Ebay on the 13th has made it from the States over here just in time for his gf for christmas.

Well we do hope it is with you very soon and brings added pleasure to what we hope is a wonderful Christmas!

All the best,
Gaspodé and DH

:( That is too bad.
I hope it makes it and adds a little after holiday joy to you.
We will keep this thread going so we can hear.
If it hasn't arrived by Friday, we will need to decide something...so here's hoping ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter