~~~Holiday Disney pin sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: for another arrival.

Those pins are great, Michelle. ::yes:: Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks, Fairy Godmother. I forgot to say that DH is mailing for me today. I will post when I have proof.:rotfl2:

I posted one of my packages today.

I ebayed for the other lot so will send them as soon as they arrive.

The other 2 will be a bit yet, they went international.

.... or not!

yes, I received today from Pooh67_68 and love both my pins and the super cute fridge magnet thanks!

The pins are Buzz Lightyear LE 250 autograph pin
pin56819

and Woody dressed as Buzz pin LE 250 - I was spoilt!
pin55670

Thanks Heidi, they are not what I usually go for but will certainly be put in my album ***' they are both really cool and besides, my one and only other Toy Story pin was getting lonely! :banana:

Gaspode

:woohoo: for the postal service, wonder what got into them? Glad that you like them Melissa.

I wasn't able to stop at the post office on Monday as I thought, so mine just went out yesterday. :goodvibes

I got my pins today from Merriweather I got a Hidden Mickey Peter Pans Fight fast pass pin pic # 62716. Also got a Maleficent light up pin pin pic #57209. And a Bobby Pin Back pin pic # 63833. Also a Ratatouille key chain. It was like hitting the jackpot. All so nice and really neat :cool1: All are keeper for my collection. Thank you soooooo much for all the great pins and key chain Merriweather

Fires_Grumpy :)
DCP_7709.jpg

Today my dd got her pins from Nancy (meriweather). she loves them!! she also got an aristocats key chain that she couldn't wait to put her house key on!:thumbsup2
pin59043

pin57425

thanks nancy!!

My DH, Sam, received his pins today from Meriweather's DH, Dave. He got a Bobby Pinback, Pinpic 63833, which made him chuckle. At first we didn't know what it was until I looked it up on Pinpics. What a cute idea - a pinback pin! http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=63833

He also got Bad Boy Donald Duck, Pinpic 24428, which he thought was very cool. http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=24428

We might have a "discussion" over Bobby Pinback - I might just want to put him in my pin book - :rolleyes1 - but he can keep Bad Boy Donald to put on his hat!

He also got a Stunt keychain from Hollywood Studios, which he really liked. Very nice package. Thanks so much, Meriweather and DH Dave! :woohoo:

Donna

Bobby Pinback is very cute!! i love the peeker pins too, just too cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter