***Holiday card/gift tag swap*** RETURNING 11/22 or sooner

i'm almost done w/them! i'm really excited! this is my very first swap!!

just so everyone involved knows...i am really new to this...and am just so afraid that my cards will not be "up to par" w/all you experts'. so please remember that, when you get mine in w/the mix!

anyways...i'm so excited that i'm finishing up...now i have to print out the "mailing" directions, so i don't mess things up! :flower:

I finished mine last night adn they are packaged and ready to go. I'm dropping them off at lunch to be shipped! :Pinkbounc

rsjj said:
i'm almost done w/them! i'm really excited! this is my very first swap!!

just so everyone involved knows...i am really new to this...and am just so afraid that my cards will not be "up to par" w/all you experts'. so please remember that, when you get mine in w/the mix!

anyways...i'm so excited that i'm finishing up...now i have to print out the "mailing" directions, so i don't mess things up! :flower:
Same here. I hope mine are OK. I just put them in the mail. They should arrive in 3 - 4 days.

Hi you guys!

Well, I'll love to join, but i don't understand how this swap or any other swap works? What do i have to do? Can someone explain?

Thanks

PixieDust32 said:
Hi you guys!

Well, I'll love to join, but i don't understand how this swap or any other swap works? What do i have to do? Can someone explain?

Thanks

Basically, you would make 8 Christmas cards and send them to me, the hostess. Then I will swap yours with all the other participants and you will get back 7 different cards, all designed by the others. It's a great way to get some new desigsn, different stuff. It's usually easier for us to sit down and make multiples of one design than it is to make singles of many different designs. You can use any technique you like -- rubber stamp, scrap, embellish, etc. However, the deadline is the 15th of this month, so if you want to join in, you would have to start working on them asap. Please let me know if you are interested. We'd love to have you join in!

Joy

bubbasmom99 said:
Basically, you would make 8 Christmas cards and send them to me, the hostess. Then I will swap yours with all the other participants and you will get back 7 different cards, all designed by the others. It's a great way to get some new desigsn, different stuff. It's usually easier for us to sit down and make multiples of one design than it is to make singles of many different designs. You can use any technique you like -- rubber stamp, scrap, embellish, etc. However, the deadline is the 15th of this month, so if you want to join in, you would have to start working on them asap. Please let me know if you are interested. We'd love to have you join in!

Joy

OK, so I can make all same desing or different desigs? I'll send you my info!
Thanks

Mine will go out today. I have bagged everyone's separately! Can't wait to get them back! :cool1:

ksjayhawks said:
Mine will go out today. I have bagged everyone's separately! Can't wait to get them back! :cool1:

Ack! Was I supposed to bag them separately? If so, OOPS! :blush:
They went postal today :banana: , so hopefully you should have them by the end of the week, Joy!! Thanks again for doing this!

I don't think you had to bag them separately. I just did. Keeps me more organized that way--don't ask me why!

Separate bags are not necessary as long as you send in one big baggie so I can return items to you in the big one.

Oops! Another question...

I'm thinking since there's only 12 tags I'll be getting back, couldn't I just send a stamped envelope? Is anyone making any tags that wouldn't fit in a regular legal size envelope (4 1/8" X 9 1/2")?

sweet maxine said:

I'm thinking since there's only 12 tags I'll be getting back, couldn't I just send a stamped envelope? Is anyone making any tags that wouldn't fit in a regular legal size envelope (4 1/8" X 9 1/2")?

I know that 12 of mine wouldn't fit in an envelope (the tags are not too long, just too bulky, I think)

sweet maxine said:

Sorry Sweet Maxine - I don't think my tags will fit in that small of an envelope - I'm actually sending each of mine in the 5 1/2 by 8 3/4 " size envelope. Some of my embellishments literally have "jumped" off the tag.

Mine cards/tags are done btw, I just can't get to the post office tomorrow, and those lucky government workers get the day off on Friday...So - Saturday they'll get mailed.

Okay, thanks!

Wow! I hope mine aren't too plain! It sounds like ya'll really worked hard on these tags!

Hey Joy! I just checked the tracking on the package I sent you...it said it was delivered yesterday...but I just want to make sure you got it ok, since it's not showing as "received" in the first post here!! :)

:wave:

I did see a package come in yesterday but I haven't had a chance to go through the mail yet -- I'll check and report back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter