***Holiday card/gift tag swap*** RETURNING 11/22 or sooner

mine have gone postal - you should get them in a day or two! thanks for hosting!

I was planning on doing my tags with my sizzlet tag die. They are small though. Is it okay if I do that and just do a few for each person? They can be used in scrapbooks or on small christmas gifts.

speaking for myself on the sizzlets tags, i would have no problem with that!

Thanks. I want everyone to be happy with what that get, so if I need to do 3x5, I will!

We still have 2 slots open if anyone wants to participate! I really don't want to have to pick up those spots myself.... Come join the fun!

Joy,

Instead of you picking up the 2 openings, why don't you just donate the extra or give us back one of ours. Either way doesn't matter to me and saves you the work.

I'm just a bit concerned I wouldn't get them done and off to you in time - my e-bay stuff from Florida took over a week to get here!

Also, I'm quite new to this so mine might be a bit "minimalist" compared to you experts :blush:

To prove how amateur I am - can you use a hairdryer for embossing or must you use the heat-it tool? :blush:

I think you can use a hairdryer. I have a heating tool but I remember reading somewhere you can use any heat source.

WDWMom said:
Joy,

Instead of you picking up the 2 openings, why don't you just donate the extra or give us back one of ours. Either way doesn't matter to me and saves you the work.

DUH-- what a great idea! If there are no takers, I will do that!

Bubbasmom - Just thought I would check in - my stuff will be finished next week, but due to a really awful schedule - I will not be able to get to a post office until next Saturday Morning - (November 12).

Hi :wave: I'm almost ready to mail....will be going out on Tues! Can't wait to see everyone's stuff!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter