• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Holiday Card Exchange

Hi! I think it's wonderful to meet someone from Tasmania!!! Welcome to the exchange board!

Oh yes, I just sent my PM to join the card exchange.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks Bobbiwoz I am enjoying chatting to everyone on the forums I would love to meet some of you when I come over this time to disneyland or october 2011 on my honeymoon!!!

Both Lists have gone out. If you did not receive a list it means one of two things. One you didn't include your email address and I sent you a PM asking for it. Two somehow I missed you by accident. Please PM me ASAP if there are problems.

Oh im going to start writing mine out tonight exciting!!!
A favour If you could put your DIS name on there too so i know who to thank for each card that would be great!!
Thanks Heaps

I;ve still not had my list. :confused3

I PM'd you with my email address again this morning, please can you send it asap. :thumbsup2

Another question.

One of the addresses does not appear to have a country attached to it?

When I open the email it is all gargled. Can it be sent in word document form? Please help.

Thanks for the second email. Got all the addresses just fine.:santa:

I plan on doing the cards this weekend....I want to get some holiday postage. I looked up the postage for the international cards. Canada is 75 cents; Japan, Australia (Tasmania) and Great Britain are 98 cents. This is for a card that is 11 1/2" x 6 1/8" and 1/4 " thick.

Happy Holidays to all, Cindy:goodvibes

I will get you a new email shortly, just got home from a very long day and am playing catch up.

Another question.

One of the addresses does not appear to have a country attached to it?

I noticed that too!! Was going to come here and ask about it!

It looks like it is my address which is missing a country, Claire & Lee in Ickleford. If thats the case then the country is England.

I hope anyone that sends me a card puts that on it otherwise I don't think I will receive them. :sad1:

I will get you a new email shortly, just got home from a very long day and am playing catch up.

I have received my emails, thanks.

It looks like it is my address which is missing a country, Claire & Lee in Ickleford. If thats the case then the country is England.

I hope anyone that sends me a card puts that on it otherwise I don't think I will receive them. :sad1:

Thanks for letting us know! I just updated my list to include the country. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the update:thumbsup2

My cards are now finished, just need stamping and sending out. :santa:

I just sat down to write my cards but think I've only been sent the adults list & a single address in a seperate email. Is their a seperate childrens list? :confused3

I sent out my international cards this morning.

Im going to hold off on the domestics until after Thanksgiving. Ill send those on the 30th.

I just ask that everyone forgive my handwriting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter