Holiday Card Exchange

I should dig out my cards, as it is I am late in getting them filled out for the family.

Alright it's back for another year and it's not annoymous. So please make sure to sign your card in some way so that the person knows who it's from. There is no limit to how many cards you can send but the minimum is 5. Just remember even signing up for sending only 5 cards you may receive much more than 5 as there are people that like to send to the entire list.

Also please remember that there could be some international card senders. That will take extra postage so plan ahead for that. Also children are more than welcome to join in the card exchange. If there is enough they will have their own seperate list. Now to the important dates:

PM or Email will go out on 11/19
Mail by date is 12/4

What I need in PM please:
Name
Address
Childrens names(if you are signing up a child for this exchange)
Email Address

One more note, if you have questions please post them here. I will do my very best to answers them asap. Also IF the list gets huge then I will need to email out the names, that is why I am asking for an email address.

Is this for Christmas cards?

Is there such thing as a holiday card? Just a generic holiday card? I guess one could cover any holiday from New Years through Arbor Day to Christmas. And of course if someone could make a buck.

Just wanted to give a count on how many is signed up so far. There are 20 adults with 3 from outside the USA(Japan, Canada, and England). There are also 16 children signed up.

Just signed up Im from australia so I hope its ok.
I signed up on another exchage on the boards but because they didnt know me i could participate.:confused3
I thought we did these things to make friends!!
Cant wait PM sent!:cool1:

Just signed up Im from australia so I hope its ok.
I signed up on another exchage on the boards but because they didnt know me i could participate.:confused3
I thought we did these things to make friends!!
Cant wait PM sent!:cool1:

On this exchange board everyone is welcome to join in. The only thing that could prevent it for international people is if no one is willing to send internationally.
Cards is no problem....welcome aboard :)

I still have stamps from when i came to america in january and it costed me 95 cents to send a card back to australia so hopefully everone is ok with that!

I'm sure that will be fine. There are UK people in this one too, I am sure.
The only time it is a problem is in some of the exchanges that things are heavy....like the Yankee Candle one.

But there are plenty here you can join in. There is a sticky at the top of the page with a list of the exchanges taking sign-ups and some of the ones that are coming.

What a bummer, I didn't get any notification of postings. I have about a few Pm's so far. I'm in Asia, but not far = )

= )

I still have stamps from when i came to america in january and it costed me 95 cents to send a card back to australia so hopefully everone is ok with that!

Hi! I think it's wonderful to meet someone from Tasmania!!! Welcome to the exchange board!

Oh yes, I just sent my PM to join the card exchange.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi Meriweather, I wonder if it is possible to make this exchange a sticky?

= )

We can't make every exchange a sticky. That is what this board is all about.
The sticky at the top has links to sign-ups and sent/received threads.
Active exchanges never leave page one.

I'm glad that some DIS members from other countries are signing up. I will be happy to send cards to anyone anywhere. Glad to receive them too:lmao:

Meriweather is right about the packages, though. I've sent a few to England and the postage was more that the gifts inside:eek:

Happy Holidays, Cindy:dance3:

I just sent a PM...looks like I barely made it. I also have a friend who is not a member of the DIS who would love to sign up her 6yo dd for this. I could post for her as to when she sends and receives. Is this permitted?? Pls let me know. Thanks!

Okay all sign up's will close tomorrow at 5 pm. I have the list compiled but will keep it open a little longer since I will be at work all day tomorrow. As it stands now we have 24 adults and 18 kids signed up. We have 5 International senders this year. The kids list will be seperate from the adult list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter