Hi!

I'm scared of the tag fairy! lol

When they came to my room, my son and his friends were using my room for a kids game. I can only imagine what the TF thinks of me now and will gift me with.

(please be nice TF!!)

lol

MaliaMichelle said:
I'm scared of the tag fairy! lol

When they game to my room, my son and his friends were using my room for a kids game. I can only imagine what the TF thinks of me now and will gift me with.

(please be nice TF!!)

lol

Oh don't worry, I got nervous the other day. I was posting on the community board on a massage thread and then it turned into a discussion on farts. I'm glad it was late at night when this thread was going on. Hopefully, the tag fairy was sleeping then. But does the tag fairy sleep?

Astryd said:
I could think of a cpule of things if the tag fairy needs ideas :rolleyes1

Oh and tag fairy thanks and i heart u :love:
oh no please no helping her

The Tag Fairy said:
900 crates 45,000 credits
50 cauldrons 30,000 credits
Making people "LOL" when entering your rooms, priceless

:rotfl:

(Did anyone else notice the 'Join Date'?
WoW! :earseek: )

lab_girl said:
:rotfl:

(Did anyone else notice the 'Join Date'?
WoW! :earseek: )
yes i did and i thought the Tag Fairy does not post???

that is alot of posts for not posting

Wow - I thought the Tag Fairy was like the Tooth Fairy. Does this mean that I can believe in Santa again?

Go Tag Fairy! Woot!

So it's the wonderful, magical, tag fairy...shall I start spouting off more witty remarks? ;) You're an even bigger celebrity than Yavn, I must say!

thanks for the tags although that ### one i find super strange
:)

well as i don't know for the tag fairy is i will say this because i can

when in krisco's room a couple of days ago she was making me hide behind the cauldrons and she said the cauldrons are burning me and i said don't worry they are only using inferno magic permanent inferno magic

nmudisneyfan said:
Oh don't worry, I got nervous the other day. I was posting on the community board on a massage thread and then it turned into a discussion on farts. I'm glad it was late at night when this thread was going on. Hopefully, the tag fairy was sleeping then. But does the tag fairy sleep?

LOL! I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure even the tag fairy farts!
Little tiny fairy farts!

Now I'll be in trouble!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have ### and ### everyday. I have even #### and ##, but I still have not gotten tagged. I think maybe it is because I ##### before I ###. Not sure though.

Maybe it's a good thing I haven't been tagged though. I am still a little scared. Does it hurt when it happens? Will someone hold my hand through the procedure? It it reversible?

SorcMickey said:
yes i did and i thought the Tag Fairy does not post???

that is alot of posts for not posting

Explination #1: Posts that have been made, but are now deleted or pruned, are counted in the post count. You will not find them in the post search, however, because they do not exist anymore.

Explination #2: Dec 1969 is the default join date for any user who, for some reason or another, has lost his/her join date, whether it has been deleted from the system, whether intentionally or by accident. It is also the join date for user 0 in the system (which doesn't really exist at all).

Anyway, thanks for the very informative post Tag Fairy! I think we have enough information now to write a book!

Haluci said:
Explination #1: Posts that have been made, but are now deleted or pruned, are counted in the post count. You will not find them in the post search, however, because they do not exist anymore.

Explination #2: Dec 1969 is the default join date for any user who, for some reason or another, has lost his/her join date, whether it has been deleted from the system, whether intentionally or by accident. It is also the join date for user 0 in the system (which doesn't really exist at all).

- or -

Explination #3: The Tag Fairy is MAGIC

Er...while I am delighted that so many newer members have been tagged, perhaps the Tag Fairy would be kind enough to send a bit of dust to one of the DIS old-timers...my wings may be creaking a bit but I can still dust with the young'uns. Thank you.
(on VMK) CL_TinkerBlue
(on the DIS) still just me

bevgray said:
Er...while I am delighted that so many newer members have been tagged, perhaps the Tag Fairy would be kind enough to send a bit of dust to one of the DIS old-timers...my wings may be creaking a bit but I can still dust with the young'uns. Thank you.
(on VMK) CL_TinkerBlue
(on the DIS) still just me

Don't feel bad it took me forever to get a tag too. I have been around almost as long as you. It will happen.

goofyandplutoluver said:
I would just like to say something :) People who joined in June July and August got tagged and I am well tagless :rotfl:

I joined in June and I am tagless too.

But I am a quiet one. The poor Tag Fairy would be hard pressed to find me to add a tag.

It is a pleasure to finally meet the Tag Fairy, even if it is by post. You're harder to find than Yavn.

Have a wonderful Dis Board & VMK day!

wdwr

The Tag Fairy said:
Q) Will you ever post on the DIS?
A) Um, no.

looks like posting to me
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

and I brought you some chocolate -- great to have met a tag fairy at vmk :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter