Hi!

We are on a top secret mission : TO GET A TAG

LOL yes you can join! Our group is called : TCGATB ( the can't get a tag bunch )

I am the leader of the TCGATB, MagicalLadee is the Vice leader and you can be the...secretary!

Never give up never surrender!!
Now why did that pop into my head? I cant even remember what its from.

I'm kind of mean, but the look in the mirror thing doesn't work unless you mirror the letters as well. Otherwise it's all wierd and stuff, unless the entire thing is made out of both a upper or lower case "o", a upper case "a", I think both forms of "s" and maybe some other stuff.

Sue me.

Anyway, keep fighting for those tags with witty comments and maybe the use of sarcasm. You'll probably* get one eventually.

* probably means that there's about as much of a chance of that happening as there is that I suddenly become a nice person. Which is a very small chance. Smaller than this text. Really small. Tiny. Maybe smaller than a moose. A mini-moose.

I'm kind of mean, but the look in the mirror thing doesn't work unless you mirror the letters as well. Otherwise it's all wierd and stuff, unless the entire thing is made out of both a upper or lower case "o", a upper case "a", I think both forms of "s" and maybe some other stuff.

Sue me.

Anyway, keep fighting for those tags with witty comments and maybe the use of sarcasm. You'll probably* get one eventually.

* probably means that there's about as much of a chance of that happening as there is that I suddenly become a nice person. Which is a very small chance. Smaller than this text. Really small. Tiny. Maybe smaller than a moose. A mini-moose.

Um Ok thanks.LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter