Hi Newbie from Pennsylvania

Welcome and enjoy the wealth of info you will receive here. (Whether you want it or not)..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hello we are too from Pa 45 mins south of Pittsburgh. Dunbar Pa Welcome this is a fun BB. You will love this place i know i do!

mom4boys said:
Hi everyone.. I am from the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area...so nice of you to welcome me.

Too weird....so am I!

In answer to your previous question about where we are staying this next trip...we renting This home for the first time based on the reviews from a fellow DISer. I can't wait! :banana:

I have family living scranton..well dickson city(which it is right outside of it).. pretty much for the rest of the summer i am going to stay there, now since i drive, its only an hour and 10 mintue drive to scranton. :wave:

Welcome Mom4Boys,

I too have 4 boys, live in Holland, PA, and my only daughter is currently working in Pittsburgh.

Really weird.

jazstar87 said:
I have family living scranton..well dickson city(which it is right outside of it).. pretty much for the rest of the summer i am going to stay there, now since i drive, its only an hour and 10 mintue drive to scranton. :wave:

Hey your gonna be just over the mountain from me!

mom4boys said:
Hi everyone.. I am from the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area...so nice of you to welcome me.

Hello mom4boys!!! We're also from WB/S, actually Pittston Twp., welcome to the addicting disboards!!!!

:wave: hello there. Pa here too. Just outside of Phila. You're gonna love it here. :flower:

I am in Wilkes Barre....something about the weather up here that makes me dream about DisneyWorld :flower:

NJOYURLIFE said:
I am in Wilkes Barre....something about the weather up here that makes me dream about DisneyWorld :flower:

I can't believe how many of us there are from this area!

I live about 40 miles north of Harrisburg. Wish I was closer to Disney!! Welcome to the boards!!!

:wave2:

Another Pennsylvanian here! We live south of Pittsburgh and my DH works in Pittsburgh as well.

Welcome to the Dis!

yet another pennsylvanian here! i'm from the lehigh valley area (allentown, easton, bethlehem). welcome to the boards! they r quite addictive. :wave2:

Hi there! Welcome :wave2:
I'm another from PA! Western PA though. Have fun planning your Disney trip! I also have 4 sons (2 daughters too)! How old are your boys?

If this is your first Disney trip, I would definitely say Fall of 2006 would be a much better time than summer. Less crowds and slightly cooler temps. A real plus if you have younger kids! We love going in September.

danalee said:
Hi everyone,
I am from PA also! I am about 30min north of Pittsburgh~ Small World huh! :earboy2:
We are getting ready for our trip we will be leaving Aug 8th
These boards have been the biggest help, planning a trip for 10 was so much fun with all the great tips and things I learned on here! :wave2:
Thanks a million! :goodvibes
Dana

Hey danalee! You wouldn't live in Butler would you? If not you must live pretty darn close. :wave2:

mom4boys said:
Thanks Lovepug.. (cute pic) May I ask where you are staying?? We stayed at Dixie Landings years ago with our two sons but now I hear it has been changed to port orleans...we are a large family so we are thinking about renting a disney home or something close to the Disney property..

We are staying at POR this September....I am pretty sure it is still the same but just renamed. I can't swear to that though! I hope we like it. We were going to rent a house until the free dinning plan came out so we got connecting rooms at POR. My SIL just rented a house down there and loved it, but really wished she had stayed on Disney property. Wish us larger familys had more options for staying on prop and not a deluxe.

Wow.. This is so much fun and interesting.. another Wilkes Barre person.. that is something.. My boys ages are 15,14,8,and3..We are looking to rent a home and I think perhaps of going in the fall. Oh, and someone from Pittston..

We are looking to rent a home and I think perhaps of going in the fall.
This sounds nice, mom4boys. I think fall is a great time to visit. How many times have you all been to wdw ?

very close, Kittanning! :goodvibes Good Guess kizmac!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter