Hi Newbie from Pennsylvania

mom4boys

Earning My Ears
Hi Second Post.. I just wanted to say hello and I hope to get to chat with you...Looking forward to it.. I am a mom of four boys and planning to go to Disney World in the Fall of 2006 or summer of 2006.. Still in planning stages.. but can not wait..

Thanks Lovepug.. (cute pic) May I ask where you are staying?? We stayed at Dixie Landings years ago with our two sons but now I hear it has been changed to port orleans...we are a large family so we are thinking about renting a disney home or something close to the Disney property..

mom4boys said:
Hi Second Post.. I just wanted to say hello and I hope to get to chat with you...Looking forward to it.. I am a mom of four boys and planning to go to Disney World in the Fall of 2006 or summer of 2006.. Still in planning stages.. but can not wait..

Good Morning Mom4boys and welcome to the DIS. I see that you are also from Pennsylvania, :wave: Hi neighbor!

mom4boys said:
Hi I see you are from NE Pa. I am too from the Wilkes barre/Scranton area..

I'm just east of you in Lake Ariel/Wayne County :wave:

Welcome! You will LOVE this site! I am addicted! I went to Wilkes and grew up in Tamaqua just south of Hazelton. My sister still lives up there, but I've been in VA for several years. In fact, alot of Pennsylvanians endup down here.

Hi, mom4boys! Welcome to the DISboards.

In what part of PA do you live? My DB I are from the SW part of PA. We're also planning a trip to WDW in Fall 2006 (from Sept. 10-22).

Hi Mom4boys,

I'm amazed at the number of people of PA who visit this board. There's one member who lives in Coatesville, which is about a 20 minute drive from me.

Whereabouts in PA are you from?

Hi momof4boys....I, too am from PA..actually about 15 minutes north of Pittsburgh.....

I actually thought you might have been my girlfriend who "is a mom of 4 boys", but they are going in 1 week to Disney..

Welcome to the boards....you're gonna love it :love:

Welcome mom4boys :wave2:
From PA here as well.....except I'm a little far from most of you. I'm in suburban Lansdale which is midway between Philly and Allentown. I'm about 30 min north of Philly (inner city).

Have fun planning your trip mom4boys ! I'd opt for Fall 2006 over summer if you can. Less crowds and less heat/humidity. We used to always vacation in the Fall.....sadly we cannot now. My kids are older now and just miss too much in school. Besides, ds is heading to college this year. When they were all in elementary school it was a breeze to get caught up in school.....now in the older grades they just fall too far behind. But you really do get a different perspective visiting wdw in the Fall with less crowds. Feel you can "stop and smell the roses" so to say.

Hi everyone,
I am from PA also! I am about 30min north of Pittsburgh~ Small World huh! :earboy2:
We are getting ready for our trip we will be leaving Aug 8th
These boards have been the biggest help, planning a trip for 10 was so much fun with all the great tips and things I learned on here! :wave2:
Thanks a million! :goodvibes
Dana

Hi everyone.. I am from the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area...so nice of you to welcome me.

disneyworldgirl said:
I'm southeast of Pittsburgh. Looks like us PA people are taking over! ;)

Yea...it seems theres more DIS'ers from Pennsylvania than any other single state
7.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter