Hi! New here and have a question...

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
I'm definitely not new to message boards though! This is one cool website!! Anyways, I'm going to DL in November and want to know if I should already reserve for Character breakfasts? And if so, where do I find the number? Thanks! pirate: :cool1:

Goofy's Kitchen breakfast is great, we made reservations the day we got there, and had no problem getting a good time, but if you’re going to go during thanksgiving, you might want to make reservations. You can find the number on the Disneyland Website. ;)

Disney Dining: (714)781-3463

Can make them up to 60 days in advance..

Also they open at 8am pacific time.

Can answer most questions about food and stuff...

I would call in advance just to make sure. I booked my parents reservations at Blue Bayou when I could.

First decide who you want to see - then ask at CM on the dining reservation line (posted above) where your fav character is likely to be. We had Breakfast with Minnie and friends at the Plaza Inn - inside the park and saw Minnie, Chip n Dale, Pooh gang, Captn hook and the fairy godmother - I am planning my next breakfast for the Storybook Cafe so I can get Chip n Dale to autograph some of their books (I only want to see them this time - and they are there for the breakfast crowd).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter