Hhn 19 website has been updated!!

I am in VA and saw a commercial over the weekend for HHN. I can't remember what channel I was watching at the time though. Don't see them too often here.

Heard a commercial for Halloween Horror Nights on the radio today!! I am in Florida!!

For those who are wondering if the free Premier tickets can be converted to Frequent Fear, I stopped at Guest Services today to ask about the word that's been going around that we won't be able to. The team member talked to a supervisor and said they don't have all the info. yet so it's not a "no" at this point...hopefully it's just a matter of figuring out the pricing since it's a complimentary ticket (I know they had some trouble sorting it out last year so I'm hoping that's the case this year).

Im still new to posting but very excitied for my upcoming trip Sept 29th. Going to HHN Thursday Oct 1st. I got the express pass with my tickets. It would be great to see anyone there if anyone else is going that night. Will just be me and my parents. They are 61 and feel a little out of place I can tell but I know they love to go every year. Anyone have any tips on HHN with the older crowd? I know it gets pretty drunken and rowdy by the end of the night so we usually start early and finish by like 11.

Im still new to posting but very excitied for my upcoming trip Sept 29th. Going to HHN Thursday Oct 1st. I got the express pass with my tickets. It would be great to see anyone there if anyone else is going that night. Will just be me and my parents. They are 61 and feel a little out of place I can tell but I know they love to go every year. Anyone have any tips on HHN with the older crowd? I know it gets pretty drunken and rowdy by the end of the night so we usually start early and finish by like 11.
No tips I can give...just tell them to enjoy themselves.

My mom is 74 and we're bringing her to HHN again. She went a few years ago and enjoyed it. At that time, we did Stay and Scream with express passes and were done around 11. I would have liked to have stayed longer, but half of our group skipped HHN and were waiting for us at Citywalk. We did manage to see all the houses, Bill & Ted's, and the scare zones; although we went through one of the zones when it was still light out and not very active. That was on a Sunday night.

Bill and Ted was the one thing my daughter liked last year, the one thing that made her want to go.....and she was glued to the vid...until the....well...:scared1:
So, needless to say she doesnt want to go back this year.
If there are any folks out there who are facebook, you can chat it up tomorrow, and a few other dates with HHN folks and ask your questions. Complete schedule.

This isn't from the webdite, but I thought ya'll might like to see.

The Chucky house facade:
70836194.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter