Hey guys! We need to help a sad little girl that lost her pins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY COLLECTORS!

Please visit THIS THREAD to see pix of the lovely little girl we helped!! I was so excited to finally see her.

I can't wait to see the pix of her and her new pins!

Denise

WOW!!
A Very Special Thanks to DaveH!!!

Thank you so much Dave for posting all of the pics of Kelsey and also for taking your time to do this. Dave literally just got these pictures and he did it all for me!! I know it took some time to scan, get them on the site and then crop some of them but I really would like to Thank him for a wonderful job!!! Thanks for helping me to share with everyone!!!

To those of you who have posted---you've made my day by being able to see Kelsey! The first 2 pictures show her lanyard that was taken I appreciate all of the nice comments about Kelsey and just take her smile times ten when she recieves another package!! Wish you really all could see how excited her face and eyes get!!!

I wanted to also let everyone know of a pm I got this weekend. I recieved a pm from DisneyObsessed on Saturday. I thought it was rather strange because I knew she was in WDW because she wanted to get a lanyard and a character Kelsey pin for Kelsey while she was there. Well, this is just another example of how more truly amazing Kelsey's story gets everyday!!! Just when we think the goodies are about to come to an end we get another surprise.

Anyway back to the pm---well she pm'd me because she could'nt find our address and wanted to send Kelsey's gifts from WDW. She said that as she was shopping at the pin store in Downtown Disney she was telling Kelsey's story to the CM that was waiting on her. This CM felt so moved by Kelsey's story that she GAVE DisneyObsessed a Limited Edition Valentine's Day Pin to bring back to Kelsey!!!!! Unbelievable!!and I have'nt told Kelsey so it will be a really big surprise to her!! As someone said before the Disney Spirit is really alive and I am so moved that a CM at WDW who does'nt even know if this happened or not is reaching out to help a little girl who had her pins taken Just wanted to share that with you all and Thank everyone who has helped in the process!! Kelsey is looking forward to checking the mail yet again today and all because you are still sending the Disney Magic to her!!! Thanks for all the Pixie Dust!!!!

Countdown to the House of Mouse

Hi There Everyone!

Well, it's been a few days since I posted and thought I would say Hi and just give you an update. Kelsey's last package she recieved was on Saturday and since we've already recieved most of your packages we've started to get all of the pins ready for display. I know there are a few of you who are going or are in WDW and are getting her some surprises and she is really anticipating getting those packages--just did'nt want you to think we had forgotten about you

Today we started working on displaying all of her pins so you all will be able to see them at once. Kelsey is so excited about this and I do have to admit that I think it's going to turn out wonderful!! I won't spoil the surprise but will tell you that Kelsey is having so much fun with it!! You have all turned this into an extended learning and fun lesson for Kelsey!!

I will say though that I thought that I would have to reexplain to Kelsey when the pins stopped coming that we were probably at the end of the packages. But, to my surprise everyday when I go to get the mail I will say "now there probably won't be any more packages today" and she says with the cheeriest of voices "I know mommy it's OK I'm blessed with what I have"----and boy is she ever!! She still watches out the window when I head to the mailbox and when I come in she says " That's OK maybe tomorrow" But I will say that she has asked me about the messages---I think she had gotten so used to everyone posting messages to the thread with all of the responses to the packages and her pics and such and was used to having me check here after school that in a way she does miss your voices. I told her though the sooner we finish displaying the pins she has recieved that when you all saw pics of it that you would probably be excited and let her know that. Believe me all of your responses to her Thank You's have really left an impression on her and she loves to see that you have gotten them!

I guess that's about all for now and we will keep you updated on our progress and you can be on the lookout for some more pics down the road! Thanks again for both allowing Kelsey to learn a super valuable lesson and also for being some wonderful new friends that she can look forward to hearing from!! Have a Great Week!!!

and on Valentines Day. I was hoping we mailed it soon enough.
I will pass on Kelseys thanks to Anthony I am sure he will be thrilled to know he made her happy.

Glad to have been able to some pixie dust her way.

Cindy
aka goofymom

Kelsey's Daily Pin Update
Hi There Everyone

Wanted to let you all know that Kelsey recieved a package yesterday and since it's been a week since the last one she was really excited!!! I have'nt told her about the few of you who are getting her something on your trips to WDW---thought I would let her be surprised---so when yesterdays mail came she was really excited because she thought she would'nt be getting any more.

Kelsey would like to Thank ***disneyfanz04*** and her

daughter!!! What a special surprise this was for her since it has been a while! She was so excited to see that your daughter had written her a note!! She absolutely loves both of the pins that you sent!!! She can't decide which is her favorite as she LOVES Tinkerbell and has really gotten into the puzzle piece pins(she has an Ariel one like it that someone here gave her and also a Minnie one that fortunately we had taken off of her lanyard before she lost it) and she thought the American Mickey head was pretty special!! Believe it or not it still brings tears to my eyes when I see her face after I've told her there is a package for her --let alone her opening them up and reading the special messages from some really special people
v
She did recieve 2 more pins from this package but the really special part was that it was from an 8 yr old little girl who wrote her a really nice note and said she wanted to get Kelsey a special pin the next time she goes to WDW! This little girl gave up 2 pins from her own collection just as some other children here have and it really has touched us all especially Kelsey! She did say to me "Awww mommy that is so kind"--I think it really sinks into her when a child has given something of their own and I know because of it she is thinking of ways she can now give to others

The part that meant the most to her with this package though is this little girl said in her letter " I was thinking if you and me can be pen pals" Kelsey looked at me and said "Oh Wow mommy that's really nice" So once again we have been blessed in a way we never could have imagined--especially with all of the new friends here I can hardly wait to get some pics posted of all of the letters, packages, and pins for you all to see---then you will really understand the happiness of this all. We'll try to do it soon but we have to finish getting everything together take the pics and then send them off so it may be a little while yet but keep checking back. Thanks again to so many for brightening up Kelsey's days and truly blessing her with some wonderful gifts but most importantly for being true teachers of giving!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter