Here Come The Girls ~ a Pre-trip Report...

86 days to go!!!​

break-1.gif

And that was just an excuse for me to post my mental picture of Claire doin' The Worm... ;)

thats a very impressive animation .... I would be expecting a phone call from Pixar any time soon if I were you :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Omg how on earth did I miss this till now. I have just sat here laughing so hard that tears are running down my face and my hubby definatly has the phone ready for the straight jacket.
I have a feeling that this is going to be the trippie of the year !!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I know!!!!!! I can't wait! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

....and it's only 8 weeks & 1 day until Lapu Lapu time with you & Paul. :cloud9:

Yay! :banana: Excited for you girls!! Not long it all comes around so quick x

I know!!!!!! I can't wait! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

....and it's only 8 weeks & 1 day until Lapu Lapu time with you & Paul. :cloud9:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Cheers, my dears!!! :thumbsup2

Yay! :banana: Excited for you girls!! Not long it all comes around so quick x
It deffo seems to have speeded up this last week, Tasha! Even sooner for you, hun!!! :dance3:

Bring it on !!
10.gif
What she said!!! ::yes::

I'm sooo feeling the holiday vibe this afternoon, that's for sure!!! :goodvibes Well, that's my excuse for buying loadsa summer clothes, anyway!!! :cool2: Someone hide my credit cards!!! :laughing: :rotfl: :laughing:

...I've got my WDW cases out and begun packing!!!! :scared1:

OK it's just footwear at the moment but it's a start nonetheless... ;)

...I've got my WDW cases out and begun packing!!!! :scared1:

OK it's just footwear at the moment but it's a start nonetheless... ;)

:faint: It's about bloomin' time! :rolleyes: I've had mine out on the bed in the spare room & half packed for about 6 weeks. :lmao:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: Roll on June!

:faint: It's about bloomin' time! :rolleyes: I've had mine out on the bed in the spare room & half packed for about 6 weeks. :lmao:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: Roll on June!

Show off!!! :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl: Might have known you'd already be waaay ahead of me!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I spent most of the afternoon sorting through ALL my stuff :eek: and have packed quite a few holiday outfits now. Happy??? ;)

Show off!!! :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl: Might have known you'd already be waaay ahead of me!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I spent most of the afternoon sorting through ALL my stuff :eek: and have packed quite a few holiday outfits now. Happy??? ;)

Ok you win now! :worship: I haven't got any clothes sorted, I still need to buy them! :eek:

All caught up, wow getting so close now!! Claire, get yourself to shopping pronto madam. i was out in Stevenage this week and hadnt realised how much gorgeous summer stock was on the shelves, even New Look:lmao:.

Not that i am wishing the time away but yours is one trippie i cant wait to read:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter