Here Come The Girls ~ a Pre-trip Report...

Oh sounds like a fun trip you have planned :)

Hoping to go back in Oct 2010 but not sure if will go with anyone or it may be a solo trip, that could be interesting :teeth:

Claire ;)

Hope you manage to get your trip in October Claire. :wizard:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I have a feeling this is going to be the funniest trip report EVER!!:lmao:

Keep up the good work girls, sounds like your going to have a crazy time.:rotfl:

Thanks Claire. I am hoping it's going to be THE funniest trip ever. :goodvibes

Will need to keep my eye on this trip. Sounds fantastic and the two of you are having a blast already so can only imagine the laughs and carry ons you will have on this trip and lots of shopping and booze by the sounds of it. Brilliant.:thumbsup2

Just read this thread, sounds like you will have a brilliant time. Love the luggage lorry:thumbsup2

Tina

Just wanted to say that if those June Park hours don't come out soon, I cannot be held responsible for what Claire will do... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Really, she's on the edge right now!!! And her language, OMG!!! :eek: Well, it's not very Disney TBH but what can you do..? ;) The easiest thing would be to just...

GIVE US THE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say that if those June Park hours don't come out soon, I cannot be held responsible for what Claire will do... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Really, she's on the edge right now!!! And her language, OMG!!! :eek: Well, it's not very Disney TBH but what can you do..? ;) The easiest thing would be to just...

:lmao:

I hope the hours are released soon for both your sakes !!

:rotfl: You cheek monkey!

I do wish they would just hurry up though! Seems to be taking forever.....:rolleyes:

:rotfl: hope you don't have to wait to long for park hours, (if they aren't out yet)

The hours are out, the hours are out,
the hours are OUT!!!!

Bring on the dancing fruit!!!!

dancingfruits0nm.gif
BananaRow.gif
dancingfruits0nm.gif

PS: I won't tell you what Claire said when she heard the news - it was so rude I had to Google two of the words and I still don't understand one of them... :rolleyes1 :scared: :rotfl2:

Sod the dancing fruit,
Bring on the cocktails baby!!!!​

10.gif
1.gif
10.gif
1.gif
10.gif
1.gif
10.gif

3.gif

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Right here goes our updated itinerary!!! :teeth:

June 5th: Arrive at BLT, ditch the suitcases & stash the booze in the fridge then have a look around resort!!! :banana: Crash out & have room service.

June 6th: Magic Kingdom - An early start with brekkie at Crystal Palace, Ride the mountains then back to hotel, relax for a while at BLT. Dinner at Narcoosee's then head back over MK for EMH 11pm-2am.

June 7th: Relax at BLT in the morning, Shopping at Downtown Disney in the afternoon. Dinner at Raglan Road. Then maybe go to DHS for EMH 7-10pm.

June 8th: Relax at BLT then head to Beaches & Cream for lunch. EPCOT in the afternoon, Dinner at Le Cellier, Illuminations, EMH 9-12pm.

June 9th: Relax in the morning, Animal Kingdom for the afternoon, EMH 6-9pm. Dinner at Park Fare, maybe watch 10pm Wishes from Top of the World Lounge with a glass or two of Champers. ;)

June 10th: Chef Mickeys brekkie. Head over to World Showcase and have a few drinks before an early-ish dinner at Tutto Italia.

June 11th: DHS. Fantasmic package, dinner at Mamma Melrose.

June 12th: Shop til you drop!!!!! :yay: Pr1me Outlets & the Mall at Millenia... Dinner at Kouzzina, followed by Jelly Rolls!!!!! Let's party like it's our birthdays!!! :cool1:

June 13th: Relax at BLT with sore heads possibly??? ;) Maybe visit MK for last leisurely stroll? Then shopping in the afternoon possibly? Early Dinner offsite at either Texas de Brazil or Mannys Chop House. Back to BLT for packing and chilling.

June 14th: Last day. :sad: Ohana brekkie!!! Last shopping fix at Florida Mall on way to airport...

Well that's pretty much it until I book our ADR's on Sunday. :woohoo:

Right here goes our updated itinerary.......Well that's pretty much it until I book our ADR's on Sunday. :woohoo:

Looking good!!!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :woohoo:

Meanwhile, back in Taylor Towers, I've decided to do some extra research *insert intellectual-looking smilie here* and find the best Lake View 1 bedroom Villas to request at BLT! Seems there are a few that, despite being billed as LV, also give you a partial MK view too!!! I'm on it... ;)

Looking good!!!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :woohoo:

Meanwhile, back in Taylor Towers, I've decided to do some extra research *insert intellectual-looking smilie here* and find the best Lake View 1 bedroom Villas to request at BLT! Seems there are a few that, despite being billed as LV, also give you a partial MK view too!!! I'm on it... ;)

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Sounds fab! :yay:

Well it was finally ADR day today! :cool1: Although I first thought it was yesterday but anyway it's all done now! :woohoo:

We will de dining at the following......

June 5th: Arrival day will be either room service or counter service.

June 6th: Crystal Palace brekkie @ 8.05am! :eek: That is early! I've never been here & am looking forward to my first character dining experience (well exept for CRT but they are people not big furry animals :rotfl:). Then dinner @ Narcoosee's 7pm, a favourite for both of us.

June 7th: Raglan Road, 6pm. New for Karen.

June 8th: Le Cellier, 7.05pm. Karen hasn't been here, so I insisted she try it. :)

June 9th: 1900 Park Fare 8pm - hope this one will be fun, new for both of us.

June 10th: Chef Mickeys brekkie 10am - I can't wait for this one as i've never been! Dinner @ Tutto Italia, 6.25pm. New for both of us.

June 11th: DHS. Fantasmic package, dinner at Mamma Melrose, 4.40pm. Again new for both of us (I think?), I am desperate to see Fantasmic as I have only ever seen it once before. :eek:

June 12th: Dinner at Kouzzina, 6.20pm - new for both of us.

June 13th: We are hoping to go offsite for dinner but I have booked Yachtsmen Steakhouse as a back up plan. 7pm

June 14th: Ohana brekkie, 10.55am, A first for me! :cool1:

Yummy! I am hungry just thinking about it all! :laughing:

Fab choices girls :thumbsup2 We love all the character breakfasts, and Tutto Italia is one of our fave places. I can't believe that I've never been to Le Cellier either :confused3 You're going to have a great time girlies ::yes::

Thanks, Claire!!! Great job, hun!!! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

June 6th: Crystal Palace brekkie @ 8.05am! :eek: That is early! I've never been here & am looking forward to my first character dining experience (well exept for CRT but they are people not big furry animals :rotfl:).

Wow, that's an early start on that 1st morning - looks a bit scary actually written down!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: TBH I've heard Claire's not a morning person so I'll be interested to see how she copes with hurrying over to MK before dawn... ;)

June 11th: DHS. Fantasmic package, dinner at Mamma Melrose, 4.40pm. Again new for both of us (I think?), I am desperate to see Fantasmic as I have only ever seen it once before. :eek:
I actually ate here with the Fantasmic package back in August 2006. I can't remember anything about it as I was furious with a certain member of our extended family (DH's niece) and just wanted to have a go at someone/anyone so didn't concentrate on the food!!! :rolleyes: Soooo looking forward to exorcising those particular demons... :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Yummy! I am hungry just thinking about it all! :laughing:
Me too!!! :cloud9: Today, I'm particularly looking forward to Narcoossees - I think I'm going to go mad and have lobster!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter