Help to find the 2000-era Pin Checklist book!

BingandNelsonFan

Mouseketeer
Okay, I hope some of you will know what I'm talking about. I found out about this a couple weeks ago, and I'm going nuts trying to look it up.
There was some checklist book (original cost about $6.00) that was available at almost every WDW register in the Millennium era. It listed all the pins released and gave you a place to mark down what you had.
I'm dying to find one of these, but I can't seem to find it without knowing the title. Any help in what this was called would be helpful, because I can't look it up to find out how to get one.
Thanks in advance!

Google “The Walt Disney World Resort Millennium Pin Catalog by Disney Staff (1999)”

Is it that?

Google “The Walt Disney World Resort Millennium Pin Catalog by Disney Staff (1999)”

Is it that?

Thanks so much! I think that is it! I SO appreciate this help.

You can also mark the pins you have and see pictures and lists of all these pins and thousands more at: https://www.pinpics.com/

Thanks for that. We definitely use PinPics and do a lot of volunteering there to get things added, etc. It's a fabulous site and really getting fixed up and updated these days.

Awesome! Glad that helped. I saw pics of the book (never knew it existed) - - it's a really cool item to have for pin collectors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter