Help please

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
Can anyone who is going to DLP or has recently been tell me if they still do Promanade Disney, the stones in the ground with names on?

I want to know as my niece was born last week & I thought it would be an unusual present for her. According to my sister I am going to be known as auntie disney :)

Thanks

Nikki

I didn't see them being sold when we there a few a weeks ago - I think I remember seeing someone on here a while back saying they had run out, though there seemed to be lots of blank stones near ours.

tennisfan said:
I want to know as my niece was born last week & I thought it would be an unusual present for her. According to my sister I am going to be known as auntie disney :)

Don't worry I'm known to in-laws as "Disney(disnae) mind behaving like a kid" :rotfl:

dlpSteve said:
I didn't see them being sold when we there a few a weeks ago - I think I remember seeing someone on here a while back saying they had run out, though there seemed to be lots of blank stones near ours.

Thanks for that, hopefully they will start it up again.

Cyrano said:
Don't worry I'm known to in-laws as "Disney(disnae) mind behaving like a kid" :rotfl:

There is nothing wrong with that :) , my dad is just the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter