Help me decide!! RPR vs. PBH

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I'm running out of time and I'm still waffling around with my hotel choice. I currently have RPR booked for $119. My dilemna is room space. The room is 375 ft. and there are 5 of us (one will sleep on the floor in sleeping bag). Granted we won't be in the room much except to freshen up for dinner and to sleep, but I keep thinking about the 500 ft. at PBH. Is that really a BIG difference in room size? I know it's 125 more square footage, but it's hard to visualize what that is in reality. Do you really have a lot more floor space? Can you fit 3, 4, 5 rollaways in that extra space (not that I would! I just want to "see" it in my mind). Is it worth the extra $50 a night for an additional 125 sq. feet?? Times 4 nights = $200 extra. Or is the space just not so noticeable...... Help! I just cannot decide......

We had the same dilemma and decided the extra space WAS worth it for our family of 5.

These are the measurements directly off the Loew's site.
The standard Garden or Bayroom is 475 sq. ft. (this is what we are looking into). The Deluxe room is 500 sq ft.

The Deluxe room has most of it's extra sq. ft. in the bathroom (not the bedroom) and the bath is not private.

I haven't stayed at PBH so I can't answer your questions about that, but I can tell you about the rooms at RPR. We stayed at RPR with 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 10, 9, 7) and we fit just fine with the 7 yr old on an air mattress between the bed and the window. We stowed our luggage in the closet and unpacked everything in the drawers or hung it in the closet. There is a good size space by the door for storing stuff too. We weren't in the room very much but when we were, the kids sat on the beds watching TV or we were sleeping. Personally I would save the money unless your kids are older or bigger. Hope that helps. :D

Ours are older. Our main concern was luggage space. Since we will only be in the hotel for two nights, we don't plan on unpacking. We will have cruise luggage (2 bags pp).:hyper:

Thers quite a big space between the door and your room in RPR for luggage storage if that helps:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter