Hello from Niagara Falls, NY!!

hey there, will be going to Niagara Falls Canada in 08, will need all your advice and tips.

So many people from this area!
What a small world!

/bad Disney pun

I am super excited now. I got a new camera today, and added it to my "Disney pile" all ready to pack up. I got my water bottles with the filter built in, my WDW water spray fan, lanyards, card holders for the lanyards, swimsuits, crocs, luvees, and my itineraries all sitting in a pile on my desk. I dont want to jump the gun in packing since i still have about two weeks til we leave.

The weather is starting to suck here, I'm ready for some Florida sunshine!!!

Jaded,

I forgot to ask you? Did you request a specific building on your reservation? I requestd Cabana 9B which is super close to Pepper Market and the main entrance. I know we won't be arriving until around 10pm from the airport so I am hoping they will still honor my request.

Jaded,

I forgot to ask you? Did you request a specific building on your reservation? I requestd Cabana 9B which is super close to Pepper Market and the main entrance. I know we won't be arriving until around 10pm from the airport so I am hoping they will still honor my request.

I am arriving on the same flight as you, and no I did not request a building. How would I go about doing that?

I cannot believe I never saw this board before this week! I am a Disney Addict. Living in a tourist destination makes it so hard to wait to go back. I see people on vacation constantly, and I wanna go to Disney! Anyhow, my forth trip is coming up, and I wish I had some of these tips 3 trips ago! Thanks for having me!

:banana:
(my DD9 insisted on the dancing banana)

Hello :goodvibes and welcome! The Disboards are awesome! We have been to, and through, your town many times (we just love the Falls)!

Where are you staying?? We are staying at CSR for the first time. We also will be attending MVMCP on 12/2- our first time doing this as well!!

I am staying at Pop Century :) I think the only day that we will both be at a park is 11/30 :confused: I will be at Epcot that day, where will you be?

I am staying at Pop Century :) I think the only day that we will both be at a park is 11/30 :confused: I will be at Epcot that day, where will you be?

We will be at Animal Kingdom in the morning and Epcot in the evening on that day. My family only like a few attractions at AK so we are done there by 1-2pm, then it is off to Epcot. I got dinner scheduled at the Garden Grill at 7:50 pm, so we will be running around. Epcot is my DD's favorite place.

:EDIT: yeah now i see you wern't talking to me, but I still answered you. :)

Jaded,

I booked my trip online, and didn't request anything. After doing some research though, I just sent a fax though requesting 8a or 7b so the kids can be close to the pool area, and I can be close to the bus stop :)

To tell the truth I don't plan what parks on what days anymore. I have been too many times and kind of just go with the flow now- cherish the thought- ha!!. I know I have a dinner ressie at Ohana's at 5:20pm on 12/2, then will hop the monorail to the MVMCP at MK. My husband's favorite park is AK so we will probably go there the morning after we arrive, friday 11/30. We might end up at Epcot though because he has never caught Illuminations at Epcot before. He has never been at xmas time and I am so excited to share all of the great xmas stuff that disney has to offer. We will so much extra time on our hands because the boys are tagging along this year. We aren't big on rides so we can squeeze in alof of other attractions like the Osbourne Lights at MGM-they are amazing!!

We will be at Animal Kingdom in the morning and Epcot in the evening on that day. My family only like a few attractions at AK so we are done there by 1-2pm, then it is off to Epcot. I got dinner scheduled at the Garden Grill at 7:50 pm, so we will be running around. Epcot is my DD's favorite place.

:EDIT: yeah now i see you wern't talking to me, but I still answered you. :)

I will be on the look out for you :tiptoe: I have and ADR for Garden Grill at 4:40 so we will miss eachother there :sad2:

Have fun everyone! We are from Tonawanda and are going back to Disney in 98 days, but who is counting!!!

Hey Lustergirl...how is Jeffrey? Dakota says hey! Have a great trip!!!

Hi Everyone from Williamsville!!! :yay: Makes me wish I was in Florida right now after looking outside!pirate:

2 days!!!!!!
so excited ..so sick of this constant rain! Weather in Orlando looks amazing for the weekend! 80 and sunny, I can handle that!!

Have fun everyone! We are from Tonawanda and are going back to Disney in 98 days, but who is counting!!!

Hey Lustergirl...how is Jeffrey? Dakota says hey! Have a great trip!!!

I just read your post this morning and this made me smile. Jeffrey is fine. He is bowling for his high school this year. His first match is tonight at Volker's Lane on Amherst and Elmwood- crappy lanes, but then again we are spoiled at Thruway Lanes, aren't we- they are the best. I can't believe my trip is in 2 days.

2 days!!!!!!
so excited ..so sick of this constant rain! Weather in Orlando looks amazing for the weekend! 80 and sunny, I can handle that!!

80 and sunny is so right and 65 during the night- I can definitely handle this!! I am sick of the rain we are having but thank the lord it isn't snow.2 days seems like eternity doesn't it??

It seems like so long.. but then i think of everything i gotta do, and it is like ut oh! i better get my butt in gear!
:cool1:

It seems like so long.. but then i think of everything i gotta do, and it is like ut oh! i better get my butt in gear!
:cool1:

I can't believe my husband (the world's greatest procrastinator) has his behind in gear this time around. Maybe he is tired of hearing my mouth!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: We are almost packed and ready to go!!

I'm doing last minute summer clothes laundry still! arrgg! I had to take time out to fix my leaky faucet, but while I was at Home Depot getting parts, I grabbed some green Mickey paint swatches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter