Hello from Niagara Falls, NY!!

jadedbeauty14304

DIS Veteran
I cannot believe I never saw this board before this week! I am a Disney Addict. Living in a tourist destination makes it so hard to wait to go back. I see people on vacation constantly, and I wanna go to Disney! Anyhow, my forth trip is coming up, and I wish I had some of these tips 3 trips ago! Thanks for having me!

:banana:
(my DD9 insisted on the dancing banana)

I cannot believe I never saw this board before this week! I am a Disney Addict. Living in a tourist destination makes it so hard to wait to go back. I see people on vacation constantly, and I wanna go to Disney! Anyhow, my forth trip is coming up, and I wish I had some of these tips 3 trips ago! Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the disboards fellow western new yorker. I can't believe the weather we are having. I was coming home from my exercise program last night at 8pm with the window open half way!! Can you believe it is the middle of November and we are having great weather still. Have a great time on your trip. My is coming up fast- 2 weeks from today.

:wave: Welcome---you have some catching up to do. Glad you found us! I think your weather is going to change soon---enjoy while you can.

Howdy neighbor! We live in NFalls, NY also! DH, DS and I just got back on Sunday afternoon from a week-long visit to WDW and we had a BLAST!

I'll give the brief trip report - drove down Nov 3/4 stayed at POP (loved it!)
Mon 5 - MGM - breakfast at H&V Play n Dine, dinner at Pizza Planet
Tues 6 - MK - lunch at Columbia Harbour House, dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse (DS at Sandcastle Club)
Wed 7 - AK (DS's 4th bday) - breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, dinner at POP (not what we planned but I am 5 months pg and I wasn't feeling great)
Thurs 8 - MK Part 2 - lunch at Cosmic Ray's, dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Fri 9 - EC - lunch at Coral Reef, dinner at American pavilion CS (don't know what it's called).
Nov 10/11 drove home.

Had ADRs for TS, winged it for CS - wish we had better planned the CS meals also.

What is it you didn't like about the CS meals? We're going in less than 2 weeks (yayyyy!) and I haven't thought much about the CS dining. I could use any thoughts you had.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I liked the CS meals well enough - I was just annoyed with myself for not planning them and deciding at the last minute where we were going to eat. We did enjoy the Columbia Harbour House because we sat UPSTAIRS - the downstairs was a madhouse and it was like no one bothered to look upstairs. We had a quiet table facing the Haunted Mansion.

YaY for fellow WNYers! The weather has been great! It looks like we are going to WDW at the same time! I leave exactly two weeks from today as well! I decided on a later flight than I normally to go down this trip. I wont be arriving in FL until 9 at night. I wanted to minimize the amount of school my DD misses. She has been sick on and off a lot this fall and has missed some days already. I told her we needed to save her missed days for Disney, hoping she would magically get better but it didn't work.

YaY for fellow WNYers! The weather has been great! It looks like we are going to WDW at the same time! I leave exactly two weeks from today as well! I decided on a later flight than I normally to go down this trip. I wont be arriving in FL until 9 at night. I wanted to minimize the amount of school my DD misses. She has been sick on and off a lot this fall and has missed some days already. I told her we needed to save her missed days for Disney, hoping she would magically get better but it didn't work.

Jaded,

Are you taking the southwest nonstop flight out of buffalo at 6:20pm? I am curious because you said you are arriving in orlando at 9pm and that is our arrival time as well. I love southwest. I also see you are staying at CSR- what a coincidence because this will be our first CSR trip and we are going 11/29-12/5, hope to see you there..

Jaded,

Are you taking the southwest nonstop flight out of buffalo at 6:20pm? I am curious because you said you are arriving in orlando at 9pm and that is our arrival time as well. I love southwest. I also see you are staying at CSR- what a coincidence because this will be our first CSR trip and we are going 11/29-12/5, hope to see you there..

I will see you on the plane! haha That is the flight. I usually take the morning nonstop, but I found the DD and myself to be tired and cranky and not enjoy ourselves the first day. This way, she gets to go to school, and I get some sleep the night before leaving. Do you think Magical Express will get us to the resort in time to eat before the food court closes?

:woohoo: (again, the DD likes those emoticons)

Hi & welcome to the boards! :) I have family that lives in Cheektowaga!! ! I love visiting; NF is so beautiful !!!

So many people from this area!
What a small world!

/bad Disney pun

I am super excited now. I got a new camera today, and added it to my "Disney pile" all ready to pack up. I got my water bottles with the filter built in, my WDW water spray fan, lanyards, card holders for the lanyards, swimsuits, crocs, luvees, and my itineraries all sitting in a pile on my desk. I dont want to jump the gun in packing since i still have about two weeks til we leave.

The weather is starting to suck here, I'm ready for some Florida sunshine!!!

Hello and Welcome from a fellow Niagara County resident :wave2:

We live in N.T. :) , we're headed to CSR in December:banana: :banana:

:welcome: I am from Jamestown NY. You are sure to learn alot here. I am getting ready to go. I leave on the 8th of December. Hope the weather holds out at least till I am on the plane and in the air. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter