Hello from Niagara Falls, NY!!

Hey there NT neighbor! I am so sick of the wind and rain that I could puke. Some say it is better than snow, but I am starting to wonder!!

I's a little late but just wanted to tell you to have a great trip tomorrow and I'll be left missing you here in cold Tonawanda NY!

Have a great time lustergirl and jadedbeauty14304!! :wave2: :santa:

:dance3: :dancer: party:

Thank you so much!! I am at work until around 11:30 this morning, then home I am going to finish up my last minute preparations. I have that antsy feeling in my stomach. I just printed my boarding passes and checked in online with Southwest.

Thank you so much!! I am at work until around 11:30 this morning, then home I am going to finish up my last minute preparations. I have that antsy feeling in my stomach. I just printed my boarding passes and checked in online with Southwest.

You're welcome. I'm so excited for you.:banana:
How'd you do with Southwest, were you able to get an "A" group?

Did Southwest change boarding at the Buffalo airport yet? Aren't they doing the new number system?

Have a great trip!

Yeah they changed it already. I clicked exactly 24 hours before the flight and got A22,23,24.
Excited to see how it all works. T-4 hours until take-off yay!!!!!

Yeah they changed it already. I clicked exactly 24 hours before the flight and got A22,23,24.
Excited to see how it all works. T-4 hours until take-off yay!!!!!

Thanks for the SW update! :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: CSR is sooo beautiful!!!:cloud9:

Here's a :banana: for your DD ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter