He left the Middle East and is on his way home!!! update post 10

kc10family

DIS Veteran
DH will be back w/i 30-35 days!!!:banana:
Doing the happy dance :banana:

Update: he now has a scheduled flight home and should be home NLT Sunday the 7th :goodvibes

CONGRATS!

My DH will be back in less than 30 days! I got his dusty ol' footlocker in the mail yesterday!

Cannot wait!

Mine has been gone for just over a week now... but only goes for around 90 days... already can't wait till he comes home!

Glad that you both have the count downs going on! It's so good to get them back home!

Here's hoping time flies. Hope the homecoming is all you hope it will be!

Congratulations! I hope the last few weeks go quickly for you! I've still got about 2 months till hubby comes home, but the countdown has begun! How long was he gone?

CONGRATS!

My DH will be back in less than 30 days! I got his dusty ol' footlocker in the mail yesterday!

Cannot wait!

Update on his return date? How much longer?

Mine has been gone for just over a week now... but only goes for around 90 days... already can't wait till he comes home!

Glad that you both have the count downs going on! It's so good to get them back home!
I do hope your time goes fast

Congratulations! I hope the last few weeks go quickly for you! I've still got about 2 months till hubby comes home, but the countdown has begun! How long was he gone?

Hope your time goes fast as well.

He left in Jan and now we have 2 pizza and movie nights left! We base things on our family pizza and movie night (Friday nights) so the girls are just thirlled! I did however tell them it was 3 P&M's because I do not want him to delay and heve them meltdown. So if he comes back "early" then it's a bonus for them. :goodvibes

We base our coutdowns on Lazy Sundays....We have 0 Sundays left apart! It will be VERY SOON!

just got an email that DH might get to leave two days early. I do not want to get my hopes up... but how fabulous would that be!

I just called a friend at the base and he told me the plane left the Middle East 30 minutes early!!!!! :woohoo: He said I could call back and he will be there till midnight, so he will follow the flight for me.

I could just cry!

I sure hope I can get the last few things done tonight, I have ADD so very bad.... I hope I can sleep some tonight. :)

24 hours left!:yay:

Congratulations! I know how excited you must be.:cool1: I hope that he doesn't have any delays along the way.

I am anxiously waiting for our turn at R and R. He left for training last July and made it to Iraq in October. He isn't due home for good for a few more months after his leave.

Hugs to you. It is always so good to hear that another brave soldier is coming home safely! ENJOY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter