Haven't Received New DVC Card

Heck we closed Jan 14th, no welcome package, no cards, definitely no letter :sad2:.

It is amazing to me how different across the board they are. Some people get everything within 6-8 weeks, others nothing. I feel like someone needs to step up the organization of paperwork and follow up within DVC.

Will you need the new DVC Member's card when checking in, or will the original card be sufficient? I'm going to HHI DVC this weekend, and don't have the new card.

:teeth:
Will you need the new DVC Member's card when checking in, or will the original card be sufficient? I'm going to HHI DVC this weekend, and don't have the new card.

The only card needed at check in is your credit card. :teeth: (And ID of course). Member card is never needed for check in.

Okay. My card came today! Yay!! They neglected to send my husband's card and he is as much a member as I. Are we, the members, paying for this mailing? Why would you send two pieces of mail when one would suffice? I'm confused...

Still no cards here on Long Island, after two phone calls to have them resent!

I called on 3/25 inquiring about our cards. MS reordered them...apparently it will take 6-8 weeks WHAT?!?!?!

But i did get two car magnets, again

Last edited:
DH and I just received our new member cards today... After emails and phone calls. They first tried to tell me it would be 6 to 8 weeks... I told them that is unacceptable since we have been waiting over 2 months already. So glad they came today!

Mine finally came today. I did not call and ask for it to be sent as I assumed it would arrive at some point. Have been a member since 1999 and am from MA. There seems to be no order in the way they were sent out

Got our cards today in Indiana! Closed the end of January.

We haven't received our new cards yet either. Our next trip is June 16th. If I don't get my new card will my "old" one still give me access to my discounts and member benefits? If it's going to be another 6-8 weeks it could be cutting it very close to our trip. And in reference to an earlier post: We received what I assume to be the 25th anniversary packet, but there were no cards in it. It referred to the anniversary of DVC and gave us a listing of all of the benefit celebrations being offered to members. So where are these dang cards?!

I've finally received mine today. It took 4 months. I hope they'll be more efficent on renewal, since I often go at the beginning of January.

Glad to see we are not the only ones missing cards. Got our member number the middle of March. The letter said the package and member cards would arrive in 10 days to 2 weeks. Middle of April, I called as we had received nothing. MS put in a new request and said it would take 6-8 weeks as well. Still waiting. At least we have months before our trip.

We have been members for 18 years so DVC can't use the excuse of new membership for the delay in our cards. I finally called a few weeks ago but still no cards. What a sorry excuse for efficiency.

We also only received one--months ago. Still waiting on DH's. :(

This is a bit of a cluster. Still no cards (no welcome package either) for us. I submitted a request online, but am not holding my breath.

DH is golfing in Aug & needs a card for the discount - no digital version for him as he has no MDE acct.

For crying out loud the cards'll be expired before they get all of them out correctly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter