Haven't Received New DVC Card

After an online request over 2 months ago and a call to MS over a month ago, both DH's card and mine arrived today. I was really about ready to give up. Nice to know that after paying dues for 17 years we are, indeed, members! :rotfl2:

We received both of our cards today. We are resale buyers and closed about a month ago. After reading all of the posts on this thread, I just knew ours would take forever but the came about two weeks after the membership number.

We still have not received our cards, I'm thinking that we may never receive them!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I was feeling that way as well. After 2 calls and 2 months, both of ours arrived. Have you called? Or you can order a card through the web site now.

Hope you get yours soon.

So they finally sent me a card... Just me & not DH who needs it b/c he doesn't have access to a digital one. No MDE & Blackberry user. Facepalm.

Only my card is on there that I can find. I'm assuming he actually has to have an account to have access to a digital card no?

I assume so. Can't he set up an account? The DVC account isn't MDE.

We were among the first (not sure why) to get a card, and it has been sitting in my wallet since February-ish. And the writing is fading on it. So THAT was worth the printing costs...

I assume so. Can't he set up an account? The DVC account isn't MDE.

We were among the first (not sure why) to get a card, and it has been sitting in my wallet since February-ish. And the writing is fading on it. So THAT was worth the printing costs...
He doesn't need an MDE acct? I just assumed he would and that the systems were connected. I'll give it a go! Thx @bumbershoot !

I was feeling that way as well. After 2 calls and 2 months, both of ours arrived. Have you called? Or you can order a card through the web site now.

Hope you get yours soon.
I called on Monday and I was told by members service that they would put in a request for the cards to mailed out to us. We'll see if this works.

I've received all 4 of mine......DH has received none. Will he?
He doesn't have a DVC account and doesn't want one, but he is still an owner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter