Have you used the Foreman Grill?

Hi.

I just bought a small George Foreman grill to take on vacation. I love my large one that I use at home on a regular basis.

We bought DVC last month, so thought the small Foreman grill would work great for our stays in the DVC studios.

Debbie

Hey Chris1gill I also found these Raman Noodle soup things that come in a styrofoam cup and you just add water. If your kids like mac and cheese like mine the Cheddar Cheese flavor is a godsend and kept my finicky little urchins from starving on camping trips! The directions say add boiling water but I used just regular tap water (really hot) and it worked just fine. Also we found potatos are wonderful on the Foreman. Just slice a potato, add butter, salt and pepper and wrap the thing in aluminum foil, put it in the forman until the potato is tender - delicious!

No kidding about the sunscreen! I literally blistered the first day I was there - even with sunscreen!

:) Kerry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter