• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has the Tag Fairy Gone Crazy?

diberry said:
And perhaps daughters should consider that mothers remember all sorts of embarrassing things from early years which they might choose to share with the tag fairy!!!!!

Do you really want to talk about embarrassing stories? At least most of mine are from when I was young!!

Thanks again Tag Fairy for coming into our lives!!! :love1:

DisneyRGB said:
Do you really want to talk about embarrassing stories? At least most of mine are from when I was young!!

Thanks again Tag Fairy for coming into our lives!!! :love1:
Gather round folks they are at it again. Only $5 for tickets :goodvibes Saving for WDW :teeth:

Reid

Bonnie said:
Haha! The tag fairy visited me! :flower: I'm very amused. :) Thank you, Tag Fairy! ;)
Bonnie nice tag ;) It is like being back in the play group again - "tag your it"

Reid

Cyrano said:
Gather round folks they are at it again. Only $5 for tickets :goodvibes Saving for WDW :teeth:

Reid

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry we'll stop, although WDW is definitely a worthy cause!

Of course we don't! So many messages on here give me the giggles and you're one of the major culprits Reid!

You could end up with a lot of tags!

Hallelujah!!! Thank you oh wondrous Tag Fairy!!! :worship: I like this tag much better!! Mind you, I don't actually remember saying it.....!!

And it's great to see you've been tagged too Steve and Bonnie!! :Pinkbounc

The tag fairy has visited me too! Thankyou :love:

Hi everyone. TF has visited me too !:sunny:
DisneyRGB and Di - your exchanges do make me laugh:rotfl:
At least I'll not be forgotten by you both given that I started the DILBERRY thing. Sorry Di, but its my only claim to fame:paw:
Bexx, I like your new tag, much better than the old one, although it did make DH and me laugh.
Thank you Tag fairy :worship:

Nice to see that the tag fairy has once more spread magic over the DLP board.

Becky - like your new handle :sunny:
Dee and Bonnie - nice to see you joining in ;)

Reid

Okay, I must be spending too much time on the boards! I had a dream last night and the Tag Fairy was most definetly in it! (or at least, it was me telling someone about it. you know when you just *know* something in dreams, but you don't see it!?)

Anyway. I had been tagged with.... 'Beer and Maintenance '

So if i'm here long enough to come under the Tag Fairys gaze, i beg you, nothing related to brewed beverages or home improvements! What a weird dream! I'm not a pint swigging electrician, i can assure you!

Dee8197 said:
DisneyRGB and Di - your exchanges do make me laugh:rotfl:

Glad we entertain you!

Everyone is obviously very happy with their tags; now we'll all be trying to say witty things in case the tag fairy visits us again! :rotfl:

missj171 said:
Okay, I must be spending too much time on the boards! I had a dream last night and the Tag Fairy was most definetly in it! (or at least, it was me telling someone about it. you know when you just *know* something in dreams, but you don't see it!?)

Anyway. I had been tagged with.... 'Beer and Maintenance '

So if i'm here long enough to come under the Tag Fairys gaze, i beg you, nothing related to brewed beverages or home improvements! What a weird dream! I'm not a pint swigging electrician, i can assure you!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well, your tag says you are and the tag fairy's never wrong!!!!! ;)

Dang! I come to this board a little bit, but since it has been about 3 years since I have been to DLP, I feel I do not have too much to input because so much has changes in 3 years! LOL....But alas, it looks like again I am always in the wrong place at the wrong time....Or a day late and a dollar short. :sad1:
Congrats to all who have gotten new tags though! :goodvibes

Edited to add: I posted this before seeing my new tags!!! Thank you so much Tag Fairy!! I guess he/she hangs around the Disneyland board too! :cheer2:

Michelle, we always love to hear people's opinions, even if they've not been for a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter