• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has the Tag Fairy Gone Crazy?

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
There are tags everywhere!!!!!

Shame on you all for saying she never comes to the DLP board :teeth:

I think they're all great.

I've got a lovely greeting from her in with my birthday messages if anyone wants to take a look. It's at the bottom of my thank you message.

Shame on us for not believing!

She (or he - I shouldn't assume about the gender of tag fairies! :p ) has left my tag text the same (which is good because it goes with the picture) but has coloured it in for me!

I'm well chuffed! :sunny:

Must admit I hadn't noticed mine until I read other people's! Oh well, it could have been worse ("dimberry" ;) ). Must go and check out everyone else's now!!! Hope Reid got the haggis mention!!! :rotfl:

She must have flown in today as Elaine's got her favourite pawprint!!! Oh, I love Rhiannon's!!!!! Reid's very honoured - he's got 3!!! So who exactly is the tag fairy? She seems very selective!!! ;)

I saw the fairy on Joanne's message - what else has been 'tagged' and who/what is the tag fairy?

The tag fairy is magic and she leaves messages under your name relating to something you have said which has caught her eye.

dlpSteve said:
I saw the fairy on Joanne's message - what else has been 'tagged' and who/what is the tag fairy?

Steve, you see on the left by my avatar of Sorceror Mickey it says "Yumtastic!" and "I've got Saratoga Springs, makes me smile every time I log on"?

These were both daft things I have said at one time or another and the TF has put them in - it is totally random - some people have been Disers for years and not had one, some get them quickly. The TF tends to only select somewhat bizarre or humourous sayings to add.

Oh how funny! I don't seem to have one. :( :dog2: I like the new smilies though! :pug: :dog: :paw:

Reid's made me giggle! :rotfl:

wow - you learn something new every day!

Any other DIS urban legends?

Well I'm back in. Up and down these hills, chasing with a net is hard work :rotfl:

Well chuffed with the tag fairy. Sorry for doubting you :love:

Reid

Joanne UK said:

I've got a lovely greeting from her in with my birthday messages if anyone wants to take a look. It's at the bottom of my thank you message.
Wow - that's spectacular!!!

She seems very selective!!!

You're not kidding!! Poor Bonnie hasn't got one, and I'm still stuck with just my very misleading one!!! :sad1:

Still, congratulations to everyone who has got a nice new tag!!

Don't worry Bonnie I haven't got one either.

I love the tag fairy!!! :lovestruc

He/she is obviously very observant as he/she has definitely been listening to what we have been saying recently!

Is it me or is it a bit odd that Karen hasn't got a new tag??!!

Thank you tag fairy, whoever you may be!!

You too Rhiannon!!

Still at least Dilberry got away with something non offensiive :teeth:

The tag fairy has visited me! My text wasn't changed but it's in different colours now! :wizard:

Miffy2003 said:
Still at least Dilberry got away with something non offensiive :teeth:

Perhaps the tag fairy should reconsider - I think the nickname Dilberry needs to be immortalised in tag form!!!

DisneyRGB said:
Perhaps the tag fairy should reconsider - I think the nickname Dilberry needs to be immortalised in tag form!!!
And perhaps daughters should consider that mothers remember all sorts of embarrassing things from early years which they might choose to share with the tag fairy!!!!!
Personally I'm extremely grateful for the tag fairy's good taste!!! I see she's still around too adding more new tags - obviously likes it around these parts!!! ;)

Joanne UK said:

Wow, Joanne, there's magic for you!!! :wizard:

What a wonderful evening it has turned out to be! Thank you so much, Tag Fairy, I am ever so pleased with my tag, and everyone else's looks great too!!! :paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter