Has anyone used a photographer to get family portraits that the would recommend?

CaoilinnsMom

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting Aulani in June and I would love to get some good portraits of daughter and I? Has anyone used someone they would recommend? I would appreciate a referral.

The Aulani photography team does a great job and is perfect for portraits. They don’t go on the beach anymore. But they are reasonably priced for the shorter time bookings and you can expect Disney quality.

I have never used any of these but this is a list recommended by one of the Aulani Facebook groups I'm in.

I bought the photo pass when we went, and we went to the beach at sunset at least 3 or 4 times. I was not that impressed by the photos we got. I know people love them but I didn't like what the flash did to the lighting and I did not like the poses (think prom poses). I will say I have seen other people post amazing photos from the photo pass photographers so it could just be me and my husband (we need a lot of direction)1000010135.jpg.

My wedding photographer moved to Oahu, Jennifer Werneth. I thought her and her husband did a great job at our wedding.

We did a family session with Shannon Melek Photography this past July. I recommend her 1000% She is so talented, and was also very flexible and accommodating. Check out her facebook page to see lots of samples.

We had a tropical storm with some high winds rolling in during our scheduled photo shoot. She offered to reschedule us, but unfortunately, we didn't have any other dates that worked on our end. Instead, we switched the location of our shoot to a different beach in hopes of avoiding the worst of the rain. I'm thrilled with how they turned out,

5R7A9343.jpeg

5R7A9190.jpg

5R7A8931.jpg

5R7A9378.jpg

We did a family session with Shannon Melek Photography this past July. I recommend her 1000% She is so talented, and was also very flexible and accommodating. Check out her facebook page to see lots of samples.

We had a tropical storm with some high winds rolling in during our scheduled photo shoot. She offered to reschedule us, but unfortunately, we didn't have any other dates that worked on our end. Instead, we switched the location of our shoot to a different beach in hopes of avoiding the worst of the rain. I'm thrilled with how they turned out,
Beautiful, I am impressed. May I ask how much you paid ?

These photos are stunning and your family is beautiful! Did you do the Mini, Simple or Grand package?

These photos are stunning and your family is beautiful! Did you do the Mini, Simple or Grand package?
Thank you so much!

I'm pretty sure we had the grand package. She sent us our edited files promptly and there were so many included. I am happy to recommend her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter