Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

thanks so much!
I just booked our first minivan rental at a great savings from what we had been seeing so far!:thumbsup2

Try MUWZ023. It won't show as you make your booking. Budget takes the amount off when you return the car. I've seen it variously mentioned as $25.00 or $30.00 off.

When I look at my reservation the coupon code # is not even showing. Is that normal? Should I change the reservation and add the code again? I understand it will discount will not show until you return the minivan, but should the coupon # be showing in the spot on the reservation?

If you check out the June Car Rental Thread you will see a great deal on Alamo using the SUNPROMO code. I originally had the deal with Budget for a minivan but recently changed. Hope this helps.

If you check out the June Car Rental Thread you will see a great deal on Alamo using the SUNPROMO code. I originally had the deal with Budget for a minivan but recently changed. Hope this helps.

I have looked into that one, but it is only good if we rent the car in Florida and we are leaving from OH. Thanks. I wish I could use it.

Apparently the SUNPROMO code is all used up for my dates in July. I've tried for weeks to use it and keep getting a message that all the cars are sold out for those dates.Our apologies...

Alamo is completely sold out of vehicles at:

Orlando Intl Arpt from 07/9/2010 to 07/18/2010

Sold out

Flexible with your dates? Try changing your pick-up date or location.

Of course, if I drop the code, there are cars available.

Plus, I like the free additional driver through Budget.

The last page of our Budget reservation states :"If customer chooses to refuel on their own, they must provide a receipt."

Did anyone have to do this? Generally we just bring our rental back with a full tank and we don't need to provide any receipts.
I would get one, I had a mess with my Avis ressie which is budget corporate company. I refused to pay 25.00 that was charged after fact for 2 gal gas when I filled up prior to returning car that wasn't even full when I got it.

I used it in April and plan on using it again in November.They do not ask for the coupon or any kind of written proof with the code.

I have found this to be the best code as well for a minivan.

Question - Has anyone originally booked using this code and then closer to their trip found a BETTER rate? We have the minivan booked for August.

Still the best rate out there. I got a mini van for 8 days, Nov. 19-27 MCO returning JAX for $358 total after taxes. It will be an even sweeter deal if they take off the $30 coupon when I return the car--for a total of $328!

I was happy until I checked out what I paid last year--same time (Thanksgiving week). Alamo, mini van, total $232 :(

Just bumping to see if this code is still okay to use? I just booked a minivan with it for fall break and the rate was great compared to anything else I have found. Thanks!

I just used this code earlier in August and it worked great. I didn't have to show "proof" of anything! I also didn't find a lower rate anywhere. I may use the same code in January for a different car class if I don't find a better code.

I just called Budget and booked a minivan using this code. The agent I spoke to told me that the code is still valid and that no documentation had to be provided. I also used a coupon code (MUWZ023) that will give $25 off at return.

Total cost for 7 day rental of a minivan after the discount code and coupon code is $277.77 - quite a savings from $1150, which is their rack rate! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks to the DIS I got a great deal! :worship:

I just picked up a minivan on Oct. 4 using this code and we also have a coupon, which we didn't even need to show. We have another minivan booked for Dec. with this code.

I am glad the code is still valid. I am quickly learning how expensive it is to drop a car at another location. $150 at least! At least the codes make it a little easier to swallow!

Just booked a SUV for Oct. 25-30 with this code for $295.00 w/taxes. Much better than any other prices we were seeing out there, in fact the best we found (in terminal) was $265.00 total for a compact car using the BUDGET code from the DIS rental car page. Spending the extra $35 is well worth it! Thanks again.

I am currently holding a reservation using the Costco Budget code and a $25 off PLUS free upgrade coupon (found on Costco site). This code was $70 MORE than the Costco code for the SMALLER sized car!

Just a reminder to keep checking because it might be a good rate at sometimes but not all the times. This is for a rental for 9 days in Phoenix for April 2011. I am currently holding a $239 rate for a full sized car for the 8 days. This was $303 for the next size down (Fusion).

I called Budget. No minivans available 10/23-10/30, but can get a standard SUV for $302 using this code. I also used coupon code MUWZ023, but $25 off is not reflecting on the reservation. Does this get subtracted at the counter prior to rental or after returning vehicle. Gentleman stated I physically needed the printed coupon. Anyone know where to get this? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter