Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

mickeymom1

Mouseketeer
I have been searching all over the internet and this code seems to be a travelocity code that has been in use for the past few years, but noone has actually given more specifics.

It brings my Easter break minivan rental down in price by $250 :cool1: so I would love to use it, but I am just a little nervous.

Any experience you had with this code would be greatly appreciated :worship:

Hello! Brand new here. Thanks for posting that code. I decided to call Budget reservations and ask them about the code. (Looking for minivan rentals the 1st week of Nov) It is a Travelocity code. They asked if I worked for them and I said no, just a previous customer. It CAN be used and you'll not have to present any ID. I would call to reserve. I got our minivan for 7 days for $298 ALL TAXES INCLUDED! I was excited! Good luck.

Glad you could use it too! I have a minivan for 8 days over spring break for $338.18 including taxes which is so much cheaper than anything else I can find. I actually booked it through travelocity with the code. I will just keep my fingers crossed!

I would still love to hear anyones experience using this code.

Has anyone actually used this code yet or just reserved with it? What coupons or e -coupons are you using with it?

I swear I have never paid this much in years past but I did check around with other coupon codes and this one worked the best...

I just got a minivan May 4-10 $315.00 taxes and fees $94.57 for a total of $407.57

I reserved $353 with taxes March 16-23 plus, if it works, AARP $40 off coupon. Not sure if budgert will have a problem combining both the code and coupon. I do have an AARP card (thanks to my DH). I know it not smiled upon but I have an Alamo full sz reserved just in case.

YES I USED THIS CODE AND IT WAS FINE! I used this code Feb. 5 - 12. I called Budget ahead of time and they told me it was okay but I was still worried. When I got to MCO there was no problem whatsoever. I was not asked for anything, not even any documentation for the coupon I had. When I asked about the coupon I was told that as long as my coupon was accepted when entered online, I didn't need anything else. Please note that when you get your print-out at check-in any coupon will not be reflected in your price but it WILL show up when you get your receipt upon returning the car.
I have already booked two more rentals for minivans with Budget using the X474200 code because it gives such a good rate. (I have another rental for an Alamo mid-size for a different trip because the code doesn't seem to give as large a discount on small cars.)

YES I USED THIS CODE AND IT WAS FINE! I used this code Feb. 5 - 12. I called Budget ahead of time and they told me it was okay but I was still worried. When I got to MCO there was no problem whatsoever. I was not asked for anything, not even any documentation for the coupon I had. When I asked about the coupon I was told that as long as my coupon was accepted when entered online, I didn't need anything else. Please note that when you get your print-out at check-in any coupon will not be reflected in your price but it WILL show up when you get your receipt upon returning the car.
I have already booked to more rentals for minivans with Budget using the X474200 code because it gives such a good rate. (I have another rental for an Alamo mid-size for a different trip because the code doesn't seem to give as large a discount on small cars.)

:thumbsup2 Thank you so much!! It makes me feel better to know that someone actually used it without a problem. It is such a great discount that I thought it was too good to be true!

The last page of our Budget reservation states :"If customer chooses to refuel on their own, they must provide a receipt."

Did anyone have to do this? Generally we just bring our rental back with a full tank and we don't need to provide any receipts.

Just booked for easter week
225 for SUV for week.
Incredible price other rates quoted were as high as $1100 .00

I have used some great codes before and was worried.
If you get a confirmation # you are good.
If you need to present documents that should be stated on ressie.

Thank you for posting

The last page of our Budget reservation states :"If customer chooses to refuel on their own, they must provide a receipt."

Did anyone have to do this? Generally we just bring our rental back with a full tank and we don't need to provide any receipts.

We always refuel. This year, we rented with Avis. The Avis employee mentioned our full tank, but when we reviewed the receipt we were charged for a tank of gas. So, please keep your receipts! We're also keeping toll receipts on the advice of DIS members.

Returned ours on 2/12/10 with a full tank and was not asked for a receipt. I always check my rental car receipt to make sure all is in order, and no problem. We used the x274200 code and a coupon.

Used X474200 with coupon code of MUWZ023 at the recommendation of webworm(here on these boards).
Just back from our trip. Picked up 2/16(MCO) dropped off 2/23(TPA) and it all worked fine.
Reserved online for estimated cost: MINIVAN $270 plus tax/fees of $83.85 for total of: $353.85 (this was much cheaper than the $550-900 others wanted for a minivan for the same timeframe).
Got to TPA on 2/23 and my final bill was: $324, I think the coupon must have been for $30 and was automatically applied at return.
Anyway, my experience was very favorable. Got a very nice Toyota Sienna w/low mileage and I thank webworm and these boards for saving me some $$ while in FL even though the van sat in the parking lot at Disney hotel for the 1st 3 days it was cheaper than picking it up on the back end of our trip.
I would use Budget again!

When you return a rental.
ALways keep the form they give you after they check the car.It will indicate the gas level and condition of the car.
A few years ago I revieved a letter from Thrifty demanding 1,500 for damage they claimed on a car i returned.They claimed I was responsible for a damaged bumper.The sent a photo dated two weeks after iretuned the car which showed damamged that apeeared to be the result of backing into a wall.
I was able to show them that their employee checked car when ireturned it and there was no damage.
The next time I rented a car there was a slight scratch on it.
There was no other car availble that fit our needs.
I bought the scratch to the attention of the attendant who noted it on my paperwork.
I then took a photo the scratch on my cell and emailed to myself.
Many reantal companies have become very aggresive in seeking money for damage.

ALWAYS check every inch of the car BEFORE leaving the lot.
DO NOT be in a rush to dump the car back and froget to check.

Just checked again
This code saved me about 600 dollars no joke
It is now on mousesavers
Thank you

I reserved $353 with taxes March 16-23 plus, if it works, AARP $40 off coupon. Not sure if budgert will have a problem combining both the code and coupon. I do have an AARP card (thanks to my DH). I know it not smiled upon but I have an Alamo full sz reserved just in case.

I have a minivan from National for March 18 to 24 for $200.53 total. $353 is way too high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter