Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

Has anyone used this code for locations other than Orlando? We got a great rate in Miami for two nights after a cruise in February.

Just returned from an awesome trip...had credit card issues with National (had a great price booked for some time) and ended up canceling altogether. That left us without a minivan rental two days before we left. Rates I was checking were all over the place, with $55-$60 per day being the best :(. Decided to try Priceline's Name Your Own Price option and got greedy and put in bid of $30 per day. Instantly, it was accepted and ended up with a trouble free rental with Budget. No codes or coupons used...:)

We have used this code a couple of times in Ohio with no problems. I just used it to book a van for my boss in Tampa. Hopefully, he will not have any issues either.

I actually used it to book a rental this upcoming summer for my family also.

Can anyone give me the costco coupon code? When I put the code MCNZ028 that I got from my Costco website along with the BCD X474200 there's no difference than just with that BCD number!

Can anyone give me the costco coupon code? When I put the code MCNZ028 that I got from my Costco website along with the BCD X474200 there's no difference than just with that BCD number!

Budget coupons are not subtracted from the total until after you return the car. Just be sure that the coupon code is listed on your reservation confirmation.

Budget coupons are not subtracted from the total until after you return the car. Just be sure that the coupon code is listed on your reservation confirmation.

Thanks for the reply! Another question-on the reservation page it requires flight # and airline but we are getting a ride from a family member from Port Canaveral (DCL) to the airport to pick up our vehicle so we aren't flying in that day!
One more question-how strict are they for picking up your car at the time you reserved for. What if we arrive to pick the car up a hour or two earlier?

Thanks for the reply! Another question-on the reservation page it requires flight # and airline but we are getting a ride from a family member from Port Canaveral (DCL) to the airport to pick up our vehicle so we aren't flying in that day!
One more question-how strict are they for picking up your car at the time you reserved for. What if we arrive to pick the car up a hour or two earlier?

I don't think the website will let you skip the flight info, so just put in something.
I have never had a problem if the pickup time is off a little. Be careful that you don't go overtime when you return it or you will be charged another day. So if you pick up at noon you need to return by noon.

I don't think the website will let you skip the flight info, so just put in something.
I have never had a problem if the pickup time is off a little. Be careful that you don't go overtime when you return it or you will be charged another day. So if you pick up at noon you need to return by noon.

Thank you!
Just booked a mini-van in March for one week for $277 with this code and $25off coupon from Costco!

Does Budge charge a fee for additional drivers? I can't find the info on their website.

When I plugged in the code it gave me a week in October for a van for only $203. Which is great! Problem is, adding that to the cost of our favorite off site resort (staybridge suites) only would save us $300 over 2 rooms at CSR. We booked a bounceback, so that saved us a good bit off the normal room rate. Almost $1000!!!

This thread is really long and has a bunch of rental info on it. I am specifically looking at the budget code x474200. Is this a code for the general public or do you need to be a member of Costco or something else? It is a real savings now and my understanding is that the price may be cheaper when we turn in the car???? If I use this code I don't want any surprises at pick-up time.:confused3 KWIM. TIA:)

I can't believe I just found X474200! I can a minivan for 11 days for only $527 (that's after tax) in Orlando! That's a great deal compared to the $900+ it would have cost us pre-tax without the code.

What is the best coupon code to pair with this???

Ethan

Is this code X474200 for the general public? I googled it and it said it was a Travelocity code. It helps me save $100 on our upcoming rental but I don't want to get there and need a certain membership card I don't have.

Thanks!

When I plugged in the code it gave me a week in October for a van for only $203. Which is great! Problem is, adding that to the cost of our favorite off site resort (staybridge suites) only would save us $300 over 2 rooms at CSR. We booked a bounceback, so that saved us a good bit off the normal room rate. Almost $1000!!!

You can still do alot with $300. Just sayin'. ;)

And you also get breakfast included daily at Staybridge Suites, right? So that's another extra savings over CSR.

This thread is really long and has a bunch of rental info on it. I am specifically looking at the budget code x474200. Is this a code for the general public or do you need to be a member of Costco or something else? It is a real savings now and my understanding is that the price may be cheaper when we turn in the car???? If I use this code I don't want any surprises at pick-up time.:confused3 KWIM. TIA:)

Its a Travelocity public code. No membership, card, or otherwise needed. We used it at Christmas with no issues whatsoever. Be sure to sign up for Budget's Fastbreak program, and then you can skip the line in the terminal and go right to the garage.

I can't believe I just found X474200! I can a minivan for 11 days for only $527 (that's after tax) in Orlando! That's a great deal compared to the $900+ it would have cost us pre-tax without the code.

What is the best coupon code to pair with this???

Ethan

We used MUWZ023. Not sure when it expires or when your travel dates are, but you can plug it in and see if it accepts it. This coupon gave us $25 off.

Is this code X474200 for the general public? I googled it and it said it was a Travelocity code. It helps me save $100 on our upcoming rental but I don't want to get there and need a certain membership card I don't have.

Thanks!

Nope, no membership needed. Its a Travelocity public code, and can be used by anyone :thumbsup2 .

Just booked using the BCD X474200 code and got a 1 week mini-van rental for $302.84 with fees for 1 week in February! Thanks for that - much cheaper than I could find elsewhere online.

I signed up for the RapidRez program as well which seems great, but wondering how that works with damages? A common complaint I read about is people saying they are incorrectly charged for damages they did not cause, so I like the idea of a signed walk-around before and after renting.

Do I lose this with RapidRez?

Does Budge charge a fee for additional drivers? I can't find the info on their website.

This is from their website under common questions.

Can someone else drive a car that I rent?
Answer: Yes. An additional driver must be at least 25 years of age. Budget will check the additional drivers' license to ensure that it is valid. Budget will be unable to allow an additional driver if the driving history reveals any of the following issues:

invalid, suspended or revoked license
one or more convictions for reckless driving within 36 months
one DUI, DWI or DWAI conviction within 48 months
failure to report an accident/leaving the scene of accident within 36 months
possession of stolen vehicle or use of a vehicle in a crime
expired license
three or more convictions for moving violations within 24 months (including seatbelt violations)
three or more accidents within 36 months
other activities that suggest an unsatisfactory driving record.

Add drivers to your rental at the counter when you pick up your car. Drivers must be present with their required credentials to be added.

Do you charge extra for an additional driver?
Answer: Sometimes. Although additional driver rules at licensee-owned locations and locations outside of the U.S may vary, except for California, Nevada and New York, the fee for each additional driver is $13 per day with a maximum charge of $65 per rental. There is no additional driver fee in California. In Nevada, the fee is $10 per day with a maximum charge of $50 per rental. In New York, the fee is $3 per day. The following are exempt from the fee but must meet all other driver requirements: the renter's employer or fellow employee when on company business and renting under a corporate account; the renter's spouse or domestic partner; the companion driver of a renter with a disability who has completed the non-licensed renter form; for insurance replacement rentals, company employees or family members who are designated on the insurance policy. It's always best to check the terms and conditions on your online reservation confirmation or on the location information page to see which rules apply for your selected location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter